ARROWHEAD DRIVE
Log in and make your voice heard! Quit lurking and Register!


Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!
 
Home  Calendar  FAQ  Usergroups  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
 Geno Smith
 Luke Joekel
 Domontre Moore
 Jarvis Jones
 Manti Te'o
 Star Lotulelei
 Tyler Wilson
 Other
View results
Latest topics
» Naruto Shippuden Season 5 (English Dub)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm by tamger

» Jordi-nio-polla-dscargar-gratis
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm by tamger

» Rihanna Russian Roulette
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 pm by tamger

» Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Key And Serial Key
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am by tamger

» Psiphon For 64bit Windows 7
Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am by tamger

Advertisement

Share | 
 

 2013 KC Draft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: 2013 KC Draft   Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
KCJay
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:15 pm

BigRatt wrote:
So they take Fisher number 1 overall! I didn't watch any of his film so I don't know much about him. I guess we don't have to worry about the media projecting a OT in the 1st anymore!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:01 am

Was surprised to see Geno fall into the 2nd round. Teams were really scared shitless of him. Sure would be nice to have that 2nd round pick to snatch him up. That's just ridiculous somebody didn't get him. Manti Teo is still sitting there and he would be nice to have. I have never seen a draft so heavy on O lineman. Damn! That was something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
avatar

Posts : 1450
Join date : 2010-03-25
Age : 25
Location : KC

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Im pretty happy with the Fisher pick. Between him and Joeckel I liked Fisher more. He's meaner and plays with that nastiness some of the better lineman seem to play with. I saw a guy who made a comment on the pick online somewhere who put it pretty clearly..Joeckel is a guy who can make the block and keep the man stationary while Fisher is a guy who will push the guy back and run him into the ground.

As far as im concerned Albert is gone..and im glad were at least gonna get a 2nd round pick for him..at least I hope so.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord
avatar

Posts : 1450
Join date : 2010-03-25
Age : 25
Location : KC

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:05 pm

BigRatt wrote:
Was surprised to see Geno fall into the 2nd round. Teams were really scared shitless of him. Sure would be nice to have that 2nd round pick to snatch him up. That's just ridiculous somebody didn't get him. Manti Teo is still sitting there and he would be nice to have. I have never seen a draft so heavy on O lineman. Damn! That was something.

Geno must have some attitude problems or something behind the scenes that teams were able to see that we werent. The guy is top 10 talent for sure..but he seems to have a whiny attitude when things dont go his way.

Pretty shocked Te'o managed to slide out of round 1. Figured someone would trade up to grab him.

EJ Manuel going at 16 was kind of questioning until you saw that Buffalo picked him.


Yeah this is a ridiculously heavy OL draft. Its really not even because of the lack of skill positions..theres just a ton of great lineman in this draft. We'll start to see this draft balance out as we start day 2 though. Cant wait!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
Im pretty happy with the Fisher pick. Between him and Joeckel I liked Fisher more. He's meaner and plays with that nastiness some of the better lineman seem to play with. I saw a guy who made a comment on the pick online somewhere who put it pretty clearly..Joeckel is a guy who can make the block and keep the man stationary while Fisher is a guy who will push the guy back and run him into the ground.

As far as im concerned Albert is gone..and im glad were at least gonna get a 2nd round pick for him..at least I hope so.

I need to get around and watch some film of Fisher. I love O lineman who are nasty and physical. That is something that I'm glad to see change. Pioli said he would've taken Jock number 1. I'm not going to complain if they get 54 for Albert, I would like to see them get a 3rd as well. Things are going to have to move the hell along because it's an hour and a half before the draft starts and I'm not reading that a trade has been made. As of 5 hours before the start of day 2, Espn reported that Albert hadn't taken his physical in Miami yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
BigRatt wrote:
Was surprised to see Geno fall into the 2nd round. Teams were really scared shitless of him. Sure would be nice to have that 2nd round pick to snatch him up. That's just ridiculous somebody didn't get him. Manti Teo is still sitting there and he would be nice to have. I have never seen a draft so heavy on O lineman. Damn! That was something.

Geno must have some attitude problems or something behind the scenes that teams were able to see that we werent. The guy is top 10 talent for sure..but he seems to have a whiny attitude when things dont go his way.

Pretty shocked Te'o managed to slide out of round 1. Figured someone would trade up to grab him.

EJ Manuel going at 16 was kind of questioning until you saw that Buffalo picked him.


Yeah this is a ridiculously heavy OL draft. Its really not even because of the lack of skill positions..theres just a ton of great lineman in this draft. We'll start to see this draft balance out as we start day 2 though. Cant wait!

I do think your right about Geno. No questions that he is a top 10 talent but looking like he might be a head case. From the shots they showed of him in the green room last night he wasn't keeping his composure to well. 10 O lineman took in the 1st round last night. That's a 1/3rd of the draft in the 1st round! Crazy! I was surprised to the see the big name D tackles fall as far as they did. We may be seeing a new trend with the rook wage scale emerge in favor of O lineman. Used to, people just didn't value them all that high and you could pick them up from the 2nd to 5th round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:25 pm

KC takes TE Travis Kelce 3rd round #63. I hear he's quite the run blocker and pass catcher. All reports are saying he's a stud and the best blocking TE in the draft. Not to mention, he has some wheels. At 10.6 yards per catch he has the most yards after the catch than about any of the WR's in this draft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:27 pm

I was really intrigued by Warford who went to Detroit 2 picks later. Warford is another Brian Waters! Has good enough athleticism that he can play both the zone and power scheme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Chiefs take RB Knile Davis out of Arkansas with 3rd round #96. Don't know much about him. Broadcast says he has broken same ankle twice but runs 4.37 when healthy. I guess he sat out injured in 2011 and didn't have a very good year at all in 2012. That pick is kind of a head scratcher! Reid must be looking to catch lightening in a bottle when Davis gets healthy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life
avatar

Posts : 4463
Join date : 2010-03-25
Age : 28
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Albert-Schwartz-Hudson-Asomoh-Fisher

Pretty solid OL. Plus we have three pretty decent TE's. I've heard nothing but good things about this TE. The RB is interesting.. If he's healthy he's a steal. 230 pounds and runs in the 4.3 range... His best year was his sophomore year before the injury bug.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arrowheaddrive.com
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2316
Join date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:35 am

63 A Chiefs select: Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati
He might be the best tight end in this class. He had some off-field issues, but this kid is Jason Witten, Part II


This was Prisco on cbssports.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:46 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2316
Join date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:50 am

how bout Rambo in 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2316
Join date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:52 am

would be nice to get 1 of the QBs but we can wait til next season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:55 am

Damn, Davis is fast! I think he could've been had later in the draft. Some thought he would go undrafted. However, speed kills!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:57 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
would be nice to get 1 of the QBs but we can wait til next season

I was thinking about Tyler Wilson here at the top of 4. I also like C Scwenke, and ILB Nico Johnson and Klein. We also need a S but I don't know much about the ones that are left. Some have been bragging up Earl Wolfe in the 6th. Scwenke is another mean, road grading type. I think I would much rather have him over Hudson but that is a luxury at this point.


Last edited by BigRatt on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:58 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
how bout Rambo in 4

You like him? I haven't watched him. I don't know anything about him .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2316
Join date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:01 pm

not sure how old everybody is on here but I'm old enough to want a jersey with Rambo on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2316
Join date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Truth be told I don't. but don't you have to be a badass if your name is Rambo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2316
Join date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:03 pm

I just looked at a site with a list of BPA now. Rambo was like 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2316
Join date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Some safety out of Cuse (I think Cuse anyway) was the only one ranked higher
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
not sure how old everybody is on here but I'm old enough to want a jersey with Rambo on it

Yep! I'm a fan! I was born in 80.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:10 pm

Barkley goes at 98 to Philly. He really screwed himself! Had be came out last year he would have been a 1st round pick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2316
Join date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:16 pm

sounds like Johnson was a good pick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:17 pm

KC gets ILB Nico Johnson in 4th round #99.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2013 KC Draft   

Back to top Go down
 
2013 KC Draft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 2012-2013 - Robocop draft picks by Scottish Clubs
» 2013 Mock Draft - Pre-Regular Season edition
» 2013 NFL Draft Order
» Podcast with 2013 NFL Draft Prospect Brad Sorensen
» 2013 Entry Draft Projections/Profiles

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARROWHEAD DRIVE :: The Lounge-
Jump to: