ARROWHEAD DRIVE

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Calendar  FAQ  Usergroups  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
 Geno Smith
 Luke Joekel
 Domontre Moore
 Jarvis Jones
 Manti Te'o
 Star Lotulelei
 Tyler Wilson
 Other
View results
Latest topics
» Naruto Shippuden Season 5 (English Dub)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm by tamger

» Jordi-nio-polla-dscargar-gratis
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm by tamger

» Rihanna Russian Roulette
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 pm by tamger

» Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Key And Serial Key
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am by tamger

» Psiphon For 64bit Windows 7
Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am by tamger

Advertisement

Share | 

Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
redross006
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:45 pm

There are reports coming out that Pioli will not be fired after the Chiefs DISASTEROUS 2-14 season.
Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports and Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk are both reporting that per a league source, Sott Poili wii not be firedand Crennel will be fired tomorrow. Also being reported is that Pioli will be bringing in Iowa's Kirk Ferentz to be the Chief's new HC.

But all hope is not lost because ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that the Chiefs are leaning toward firing Pioli.
All I Know is 1. Kirk Ferentz is a terrible choice for HC especially considering some of the other candidates that will be available.
2. If Pioli is not fired I will not longer support this team. It will be clear that if Pioli stays that Clark Hunt CLEARLY has no clue on how to run a team, has no loyalty to this teams fans, and its all about $$$$ to him and winning is something he DOES NOT care about. He will have singlehandedly destroyed what his father built, and I will forever despise him for that. Looks like the Broncos my be gaining a new fan come next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redross006
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Now it is also being reported by NFL.com’s Steve Wyche that the Kansas City Chiefs are expected to retain general manager Scott Pioli .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Keep reading the same stuff. This is bad news if its true. Don't know how to feel about this team anymore. Guess we will have to see what happens. Never been a fair weather fan but am very disappointed in Hunt if this is how it goes down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:48 pm

If this is true fans here better be ready for a franchise worse than Detroit, Cleveland, or the Raiders ever were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:23 pm

I knew Crennel was gone. Pioli should be gone also, he built this team. The Cassel contract was one of the worst fuck ups in history. I gotta say I kinda saw this coming. I dont know what to think of it. If Pioli is still here and he fucks up the first pick in the draft I might blow that fuckin place up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KCJay
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SylvesterMalone1978
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:23 am

Ferentz is not an option, and rumors from an Eagles insider is that Reid could be going to KC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:01 am

SylvesterMalone1978 wrote:
Ferentz is not an option, and rumors from an Eagles insider is that Reid could be going to KC.

Not Reid!I'm tired of looking at passive fat bastards who couldn't motivate a corn dog except when it goes in their mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SylvesterMalone1978
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:10 am

Smith as his McNabb and Charles as his Westbrook. Could be interesting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:02 am

Crennel is officially gone. No word official word one way or the other on Pioli.

The question is, who fired Crennel. Hunt, or Pioli. Also, if the entire staff has been let go, or just the HC.

If Pioli stays, there is no way hes in full control anymore. Clark will be more involved, and we won't be Patriots West anymore.

All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:16 am

That Reid thing isnt true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:22 am

I hope not anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:35 am

I'd actually like Reid and Geno Smith. Sure he's gone hill the last few years, but that's because he added too many names and lost the locker room. They weren't a "team" anymore plus he had a lot going on off the field with his family. He just needs a change. It's happened to several coaches who just needed a change of team to get over the hump. The real key with him is who he brings in to be the DC.

Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 am

Idk why people are all gun ho for Bill Cowher but dont want Andy Reid.

Cowher had a bunch of average teams and managed to get 1 super bowl win.

Andy Reid had a number of great seasons and just couldnt get over the hump.

Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:55 am

It also took Cowher longer than what Reid was in Philly for. I'd take Reid over Cowher, Dungy, Gruden easy.

Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:57 am

Same. Alot of reports have Reid going to Arizona but with Clark giving the HC almost full power of the team, it becomes a real possibility Reid comes here. The man can put together an offense thats for sure. We just need a DC who can work with the good talent we have on D.

Ive heard several other guys say Reid is interested in KC.

Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:14 am

If a good DC comes with, he's a great hire.

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.   

Back to top Go down

Unconfirmed reports say Pioli stays and Romeo goes.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1