ARROWHEAD DRIVE

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Calendar  FAQ  Usergroups  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
 Geno Smith
 Luke Joekel
 Domontre Moore
 Jarvis Jones
 Manti Te'o
 Star Lotulelei
 Tyler Wilson
 Other
View results
Latest topics
» Naruto Shippuden Season 5 (English Dub)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm by tamger

» Jordi-nio-polla-dscargar-gratis
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm by tamger

» Rihanna Russian Roulette
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 pm by tamger

» Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Key And Serial Key
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am by tamger

» Psiphon For 64bit Windows 7
Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am by tamger

Advertisement

Share | 

Panthers @ Chiefs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Panthers @ Chiefs   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

for Belcher

AuthorMessage
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Panthers @ Chiefs   Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:48 am

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:
Touchdown Bowe wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:
and so are you. everbody Pioli gets is great. nevermind Jackson hasnt been shit for 4 years. he has a good game and now he is on his way. 2 catches by Baldwin and its a great game. Poe is already Ngata now. No I think its just that I wont call players great after 1 game against a team as bad as KC. Jackson is still a bust and will have to take a huge pay cut to have a chance to stay in KC next year. Baldwin I dont really care about he was taken in the 20s. Tons of potential skill wise but is an idiot. Poe has talent based on athletisism showed at the combine but has never played the game to the same level. Maybe he pans out to be an okay player but fact is they could have traded back in the draft got more picks and still drafted him.

Bullshit dude. Jason Babin was shit for his first several years before he caught on right? Jackson never played with a talented NT either. Have you noticed the better Poe has played, the better Jackson has also played? Of course you fucking havent.

Every Chiefs fan with some common sense knew Quinn could get Baldwin the ball and he did Sunday. Who gives a shit if it was only 2 catches. Both were huge plays. He almost made both of them touchdowns just because of how lengthy he is.

Seriously though..to continue to call out Poe after he's been playing better and better every week just shows how ignorant you really are.

I have been down on the Poe pick since he was taken 11 after being 2nd team noname conference against terrible competition. For you to call him great after a 1 tackle game against one of the worst teams in football shows how ignorant you are. And being impressed with a 2 catch game from Baldwin even more so. That shows just how bad the dude really is. You think Detroit would be calling a Calvin Johnson 2 catch 34 yard 1 TD game a great game? I think the dude has special talent. The problem is he has special ed mental makeup.

Where did I ever call Poe great you dumbass. You keep going back to his college days for your arguments because you cant provide any proof that he's been shit in the pros so far. If you actually watched the games you'd see him improving game by game but you dont. All he's ever needed was decent coaching and he's getting that and his play reflects it. The dude is double teamed nearly every play. Thats what we want. He provided pressure all game long and disrupted Cam through most of the game. Stats dont show that. Thats all you base shit off of.

Shit QB play can really make WRs look bad stats wise. Larry Fitz in Arizona for example. One of the best WRs in the league obviously. Stats wise he cant produce because of shit QB play. Baldwin is in the same boat. Cassel had a thing for Bowe because Bowe is excellent at getting separation on quick routes. Baldwin is more of a downfield guy as weve discussed since weve drafted him. Quinn loves throwing deep. Quinn and Baldwin are really going to start clicking as this season ends.

Pressures up the middle are as good as sacks. They alter what the QB was doing or force a check down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SylvesterMalone1978
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Panthers @ Chiefs   Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Anyone who still thinks Poe is a bad pick is ignorant and doesn't watch the game. I completely understand questioning it after the draft, but not anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Panthers @ Chiefs   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Touchdown Bowe wrote:
Its just amazing how a down field passing attack can help every aspect of an offense. Keep the DBs and linebackers on their heels instead of ready for the run every single play like they were prior to sunday. Moeaki has been coming on big as of lately as well. I knew Brady had that kind of play in him with this offense.

And yeah 09, Poe had 1 tackle, but he put constant pressure up the middle on Cam Newton all game long. Stats arent everything.
You are right stats arent everything but beating Carolina doesnt make you great either. I was saying Cassel was crap even during his fluke probowl year because I knew it was schedule related. Lets not go nuts and say Jackson is now great because he had a good game against Carolina. I do hope Quinn continues to improve though. At least enough to wait a year on drafting a QB. This will go down as one of the worst classes ever.

This really isn't a bad QB draft... it just seems like it might be since we might have seen the best QB class in history last year... and the best prospect since Payton Manning.

Jamarcus Russel
Brady Quinn
Kevin Kolb

Matt Ryan
Joe Flacco
Brian Brohm

Matt Stafford
Mark Sanchez
Josh Freeman

Sam Bradford
Tim Tebow
Jimmy Clausen