ARROWHEAD DRIVE

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Calendar  FAQ  Usergroups  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
 Geno Smith
 Luke Joekel
 Domontre Moore
 Jarvis Jones
 Manti Te'o
 Star Lotulelei
 Tyler Wilson
 Other
View results
Latest topics
» Naruto Shippuden Season 5 (English Dub)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm by tamger

» Jordi-nio-polla-dscargar-gratis
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm by tamger

» Rihanna Russian Roulette
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 pm by tamger

» Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Key And Serial Key
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am by tamger

» Psiphon For 64bit Windows 7
Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am by tamger

Advertisement

Share | 

Kansas City Chiefs... Biggest joke in the NFL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
redross006
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Kansas City Chiefs... Biggest joke in the NFL   Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Stop me if you heard the one about the organization in Kansas City masquerading as a legitimate NFL team. Some believe that this "team" is STACKED with talent... of course those people are wrong more often than not... ain't that right Rust?
After watching this team get DEMOLISHED once again AT HOME by a mediocre team is everyone ready to admit that this team isn't even close to competeing in this league. This is where all the Kool-aid drinkers chime in....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs... Biggest joke in the NFL   Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:42 pm

The sad part is that the owner is sticking with the GM and coaching staff right now. The GM cant draft worth a shit. Cant get a real HC to even consider working for him. No real FA impact players to speak of now in his 4th year. Just released his big FA pick up he got this year. The coaching staff states publicly they have no clue why this team is this bad. So nobody at Arrowhead has a clue what they are doing. Blame the owner that doesnt care what this team is doing as long as it is making him money. KC has 2 owners that dont live in the area and could care less about W's and L's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs... Biggest joke in the NFL   Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Its gonna get worse too no matter who is in charge next year. KC will have too much pressure to draft a QB with the first pick and the choices really suck this year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KCJay
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs... Biggest joke in the NFL   Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:06 pm

I wouldn't say Routt was the big fish Pioli landed this off season....Eric Winston comes to mind...

I think we can turn it around next season..Look at Indy, Minnesota, and Tampa Bay..all 3are in the hunt for a playoff spot with only one year removed from having terrible seasons...

The thing is, in the NFL, there is so much parity and player movement that you CAN build a solid playoff team within one year...Pioli is not the guy that can do it, as past history shows, but we do have a solid foundation to build around here..

A ferocious defense and a solid running game..

I know what you are going to say about the defense, but, IMO, the defense is fine...You can't expect to win football games when the offense/QB set records in turnovers..There is smoke and mirrors when it comes to our defense..The stats don't tell the true story..I think with a better coaching staff and a QB (not to mention staying healthy) we will be a better football team in the near future..

Getting the right guys in place is another thing, though..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs... Biggest joke in the NFL   Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:20 pm

The problem is that KC is forced to draft the QB this year and there isnt a franchise QB in this draft. If they were smart they would listen to offers from another team as desprate for a QB as us that is willing to trade the farm to move up and get one. Then draft Teo in rnd 1 next year. We are more than a QB away whether you want to believe it or not. Bowe is the only decent WR and even he isnt consistent enough to give him the money he wants. We are extremely thin at CB. still need another ILB. They will also be redoing the Dline next year. at the end spots anyway. They will wait for Poe to show why he was 2nd team noname conference before giving up on him so that will be a couple years down the road. A 1-9 team has plenty of holes... no way around that fact
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs... Biggest joke in the NFL   Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:32 pm

It all start with a new GM and HC. Would love to go out and get Bill Polian as GM. and Sean Payton as HC. Would definitely bring some hope back to KC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redross006
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs... Biggest joke in the NFL   Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:49 am

A defense that gives up an average of 30 pts. a game is not what I would call "fine". Bad tackling, bad defensive back play, and a non existant D line is far from being a good defense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs... Biggest joke in the NFL   Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:52 am

This is one of the most poorly coached teams ive ever watched.

Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs... Biggest joke in the NFL   Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:17 am

redross006 wrote:
A defense that gives up an average of 30 pts. a game is not what I would call "fine". Bad tackling, bad defensive back play, and a non existant D line is far from being a good defense.

We have a good line backing corps, a solid set of safeties, and a shut down corner...

Javon Belcher isn't the perfect guy, but he isn't bad, by any means..No NFL team has top players at every position..

I think better coaching is in desperate need with this team...

But our offense needs drastic help...We need an offense that can keep the defense off the field for more than a play or two without giving up the ball in our own end of the field 4-5 times a game...There is only so much your defense can do when they are trying to stop the opposition from their own 30 yard line..lol

As much as I hate to say it, I don't think we should draft a QB this coming season...I think we can find a viable player through trade or FA...

I really think Tyson Jackson's days are numbered and Glenn Dorsey will be let go...I would like a hybrid type end that can actually rush the passer and get a sack every now an again..lol

I think we should go with Lotulelei simply because we need a Lineman that can excel in all positions across the DL...Besides, he may be able to free up Poe..

****This post is contradicting, but For value, I would go with Star Lotulelei over any QB in this draft...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs... Biggest joke in the NFL   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Talent wise with this roster, with a decent QB, we would be a 9 win team..maybe 10. Todd Haley was a much better coach than we all gave him credit for. He really gave up in 2011, it was obvious. Crennel is a lackluster joke. Interview after interview the media asks him what went wrong and he responds every time with "I dont know". How the fuck can you not know. He either: A) Knows poor QB play is behind a majority of this teams problems and doesnt wanna call out Cassel or B) he really doesnt know shit.

Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs... Biggest joke in the NFL   Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:00 am

Yeah theres a lot of talent in place. No coaching, no desire, no trying.

Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs... Biggest joke in the NFL   Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:32 am

Another game with a POS offensive effort...The defense is good, but the offense is hanging them out to dry...

1-10???? LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City Chiefs... Biggest joke in the NFL   

Back to top Go down

Kansas City Chiefs... Biggest joke in the NFL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1