ARROWHEAD DRIVE

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Calendar  FAQ  Usergroups  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
 Geno Smith
 Luke Joekel
 Domontre Moore
 Jarvis Jones
 Manti Te'o
 Star Lotulelei
 Tyler Wilson
 Other
View results
Latest topics
» Naruto Shippuden Season 5 (English Dub)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm by tamger

» Jordi-nio-polla-dscargar-gratis
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm by tamger

» Rihanna Russian Roulette
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 pm by tamger

» Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Key And Serial Key
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am by tamger

» Psiphon For 64bit Windows 7
Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am by tamger

Advertisement

Share | 

Raiders @ Chiefs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Does the ***Official Brady Quinn Era*** start off with a win?
 Yes
 No
View results
AuthorMessage
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Raiders @ Chiefs   Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Discuss

AuthorMessage
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:18 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
BigRatt wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:
Weird most of the talent you mention is talent that was here before Pioli. The mistake you make is assuming every pick Pioli makes is full of talent. Yes it is true you dont ever question a pickup or draft pick Pioli makes. Succop will be the only plaer left from the Jackson draft after this season. Mccluster is a joke based on where he was taken. Still cant figure out why so many ?KC fans love the guy. Moeaki over Graham and Hernandez is a joke. Pioli is so laughable Peyton wouldnt even listen or visit. He is even going to be too stupid to trade Bowe and at least get something in return for him before he walks.

I mentioned most of those guys playing like shit because that's who you adore! Do doubt those guys are some of our impact guys. McCluster is only averaging 8.9 yards a pop! No reason to like him at all.
Most all in junk time too. Kind of like the great Bowe. Hes made a career of big yards in junk time. McCluster is so overrated it isnt funny.

The way this team is being coached is the problem. That and not having a damn QB! Pioli has his share of the blame as well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Agreed BR. Get a real coach and GM. And these exceed. That and drafting a QB improves this team greatly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Id rather have players with less talent that work their asses off to get better than a bunch of guys that have no heart and quit at the fist sign of trouble. That being said if having a bunch of bitch ass quitters gets Pioli fired it will be best in the long run because Pioli is the dumbest fucking GM in all of football.

Lol that's like saying to go out and sign a bunch Cassel players. But I agree Pioli should be gone immediately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Id rather have players with less talent that work their asses off to get better than a bunch of guys that have no heart and quit at the fist sign of trouble. That being said if having a bunch of bitch ass quitters gets Pioli fired it will be best in the long run because Pioli is the dumbest fucking GM in all of football.

Its not that the guys have no heart, its that we have zero leadership going on right now in the coaching staff and from the front office for that matter. I said this a while back but this team has taken on Crennell's lethargic demeanor. Combine that with no hope of getting any QB play = a bunch of guys not really giving a fuck. I wasn't really high on Daboll when he was hired, but I would like to see his offense with a legit QB. The fact that he has the 12th overall ranked Offense with the 2 best rushing attack is encouraging considering we don't have a QB. I wish he could find a way to get guys like McCluster and Baldwin more involved. Why he only ran Charles 5 times is beyond me though. That shit didn't make any sense!

Last edited by BigRatt on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:19 pm

OutlawChief wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:

Lol that's like saying to go out and sign a bunch Cassel players. But I agree Pioli should be gone immediately.

It's looking like that may happen because the wheels have done fell off this motherfucker! They lay an egg in SD and he may get the ax as early as next week. I have to admit that I don't know that I really want Pioli making the decision on a 1st round QB anyway. Overall, I like what Pioli has done in the Draft but QB's just isn't his specialty. Theirs a few picks that should've went in different directions but your going to get that out of any GM. None of these GM's are going to get it right every time. It looks like it could get a lot worse this week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:08 pm

OutlawChief wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:

I wasnt meaning to that extreme. Obviously you have to be talented. We just need players that are willing to work through difficult times to make things better. You also need good coaching for that though. I know its not the same in college but look at Kstate. they dont get the same talent that a Bama or USC is going to bring in but they have a great coach and a coach that knows the players he can coach up and play their ass off. the players give a shit and believe in what the coach is preaching. as much as I hate them they are probably the 2nd best team in the country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Weird most of the talent you mention is talent that was here before Pioli. The mistake you make is assuming every pick Pioli makes is full of talent. Yes it is true you dont ever question a pickup or draft pick Pioli makes. Succop will be the only plaer left from the Jackson draft after this season. Mccluster is a joke based on where he was taken. Still cant figure out why so many ?KC fans love the guy. Moeaki over Graham and Hernandez is a joke. Pioli is so laughable Peyton wouldnt even listen or visit. He is even going to be too stupid to trade Bowe and at least get something in return for him before he walks.

Saying those guys over Moeaki is the same thing as saying Brady over everyone else in his draft. Moeaki was regarded as a steel at the time, and the only reason he fell was injury issues.

Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Weird how Rust goes from you dont need a good QB to win a SB to the only bad player on this roster is Cassel and it is the reason we arent any good.

Plenty of teams have won with QB's like Cassel. Its all about coaching. Gruden made Gannon look good, Harbauh is making Smith look good. Crennel isn't making Cassel look good, like both McDaniels and Weis have.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:14 am

RustShack wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:
Weird how Rust goes from you dont need a good QB to win a SB to the only bad player on this roster is Cassel and it is the reason we arent any good.

Plenty of teams have won with QB's like Cassel. Its all about coaching. Gruden made Gannon look good, Harbauh is making Smith look good. Crennel isn't making Cassel look good, like both McDaniels and Weis have.

I always thought Gannon was good. He never should've been allowed to leave from KC. He by far outplayed that punk Grbac!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:32 am

RustShack wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:

Saying those guys over Moeaki is the same thing as saying Brady over everyone else in his draft. Moeaki was regarded as a steel at the time, and the only reason he fell was injury issues.
moeaki was never considered a steal. He was a talented player with high risk as he had never stayed healthy, He is is a pussy. As loaded as a draft class as that was Pioli would have come out better if he was using a dart board blinfolded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Thats like saying Dallas Clark was never good. Even their HC thought Moeaki was the best TE hes ever had.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:08 pm

All coaches are gonna talk their guy up. He had talent but talent means nothing when you cant stay on the field. He was very injury prone his whole career. Pioli has no clue what he is doing in the draft whether its loaded or not. You can dream he does all you want but you are in the minority for sure now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
RustShack wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:

moeaki was never considered a steal. He was a talented player with high risk as he had never stayed healthy, He is is a pussy. As loaded as a draft class as that was Pioli would have come out better if he was using a dart board blinfolded.

You ever consider that the reason those guys taken after Moeaki look good because they both have Hall of Fame QB's throwing to them? Still no talent in this WR core. Cut em all! As a matter of fact, there isn't no talent on this team at ALL! Cut every mother fucker wearing red today and load there ass's on a train out of KC. I guarantee you a franchise QB will make these guys shine. Maybe injuries will keep him out who knows. Moeaki his made some damn fine catches since he has been here with a shit QB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Not there isnt any talent I'm just tired of the bullshit that it is Pioli that got the talent. Pioli has 2 players period. Pioli cant evaluate talent and cant get great talent and coaching to even talk to him. Even the year he had a loaded draft he should have done much better. So far hes had a no brainer pick in Berry and got lucky a 1st round talent pass rusher fell to 3 because hes a pothead. He has had a shot at at least 2 QBs with plenty of potential and was too stupid to see it. Even a franchise QB is going to need to be coached up at the NFL level and he wont be able to get any decent coaching with Pioli still here cuz nobody with a resume will even consider KC. You can believe Piolis interviews that he has no say on who plays and who doesnt if you choose not to see reality and you can believe Clarks bullshit that he is going to be more involved when he hasnt ever been before. it is all pr trying to keep season ticket holders. fact is we have an out of touch owner that doesnt care what goes on if it doesnt hurt his pocketbook and a dictator GM that has no clue what he is doing as far as football goes. The one thing he does know is he still has a few suckers that buy into his bullshit and he is praying he can keep those ppl blinded just long enough to fuck up a pick on a franchise QB and set this franchise back another handful of years before Hunt is forced to fire his dumb ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Not there isnt any talent I'm just tired of the bullshit that it is Pioli that got the talent. Pioli has 2 players period. Pioli cant evaluate talent and cant get great talent and coaching to even talk to him. Even the year he had a loaded draft he should have done much better. So far hes had a no brainer pick in Berry and got lucky a 1st round talent pass rusher fell to 3 because hes a pothead. He has had a shot at at least 2 QBs with plenty of potential and was too stupid to see it. Even a franchise QB is going to need to be coached up at the NFL level and he wont be able to get any decent coaching with Pioli still here cuz nobody with a resume will even consider KC. You can believe Piolis interviews that he has no say on who plays and who doesnt if you choose not to see reality and you can believe Clarks bullshit that he is going to be more involved when he hasnt ever been before. it is all pr trying to keep season ticket holders. fact is we have an out of touch owner that doesnt care what goes on if it doesnt hurt his pocketbook and a dictator GM that has no clue what he is doing as far as football goes. The one thing he does know is he still has a few suckers that buy into his bullshit and he is praying he can keep those ppl blinded just long enough to fuck up a pick on a franchise QB and set this franchise back another handful of years before Hunt is forced to fire his dumb ass.

Kinda hard to evaluate talent when the coaching staff is full of complete dumbasses. Using guys like 6'4" Jon Baldwin on a fucking screen pass is fucking stupid. How Daboll even got hired blows my mind right now. As far as im concerned I say we keep a majority of the players on the roster besides Cassels dumbass, completely wipe out the coaching staff from top to bottom, wipe out the front office, Pioli included. Let another front office and coaching staff work with this roster. If that fails, clean house. If we had a coaching staff that knew how to win and was actually worth a shit, theres no reason why we wouldnt be in first place right now.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm

I agree the coaching staff is stupid too but again Pioli brought them in because no other coach with any kind of resume will even talk to Pioli
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Chiefs   

Back to top Go down

Raiders @ Chiefs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3