ARROWHEAD DRIVE

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Calendar  FAQ  Usergroups  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
 Geno Smith
 Luke Joekel
 Domontre Moore
 Jarvis Jones
 Manti Te'o
 Star Lotulelei
 Tyler Wilson
 Other
View results
Latest topics
» Naruto Shippuden Season 5 (English Dub)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm by tamger

» Jordi-nio-polla-dscargar-gratis
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm by tamger

» Rihanna Russian Roulette
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 pm by tamger

» Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Key And Serial Key
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am by tamger

» Psiphon For 64bit Windows 7
Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am by tamger

Advertisement

Share | 

Updated Cap Space

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Updated Cap Space   Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Editor's note: The current team-by-team cap report as of September 3 appears below. It remains based on the top 51 cap numbers for all players under contract. The calculation converts to entire 53-man roster plus all players on injured reserve and other reserve lists at the launch of the regular season.]

Jaguars: $28.7 million.

Chiefs: $26.6 million.

Eagles: $20.2 million.

Titans: $17.0 million.

Bengals: $15.2 million.

Buccaneers: $14.9 million.

Browns: $13.3 million.

Seahawks: $13.2 million.

Packers: $11.6 million.

Broncos: $11.1 million.

Colts: $10.1 million.

Patriots: $10.0 million.

Cardinals: $10.0 million.

Panthers: $9.2 million.

Vikings: $8.9 million.

Saints: $8.2 million.

Jets: $8.1 million.

Bills: $7.9 million.

Redskins: $7.5 million.

Bears: $6.3 million.

Raiders: $6.0 million.

Cowboys: $5.3 million.

Ravens: $5.3 million.

Steelers: $4.5 million.

Chargers: $4.1 million.

Dolphins: $4.0 million.

Rams: $4.0 million.

Giants: $3.6 million.

49ers: $3.5 million.

Falcons: $3.4 million.

Lions: $2.3 million.

Texans: $2.3 million.

AuthorMessage
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Updated Cap Space   Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
redross006 wrote:
Touchdown Bowe wrote:
redross006 wrote:
Touchdown Bowe wrote:
They act like this team is full of scrubs. They cant seem to grasp the fact that Hali, Flowers, Lewis, and Brown were out. They cant grasp that we dont like Cassel. They cant grasp Jackson isnt a pass rusher. They cant grasp the Falcons are a playoff team. They cant grasp Carr wanted to play for Dallas.
I never said we wer full of scrubs. I understand that we had injuries, however that not an excuse for the ENTIRE defense to pull a no show. The Falcons never had to punt until they had clearly won the game. If we fielded no defense at all it would have been the same outcome. I do believe that the Falcons are a playoff team, but don't tell me that we are to when we get flatout DOMINATED. And Carr to Dallas would have NEVER been an issue had Pioli signed him before he became a FA like any good GM would have. And Carr himself in a radio interview said he would have resigned had Pioli done just that.

This game was a shootout. We were right there with them at halftime. We came out, missed a field goal, got down even more and Cassel couldnt lead us back because he is, and has always been dogshit.

Atlantas defense wasnt great either. Atlanta had all their key starters though.
Two picks, a forced fumble and fumble recovery and holding the" potent" Chiefs O to 7 pts in the 2nd half( and 7 meaningless points in the final seconds of a blowout loss at that) sounds like a pretty good job by Atlanta's D to me.

The fumble and one of the interceptions were directly because of Cassel. The one of the few plays where Cassel was pressured, he gets hit and loses the ball at his own 10 yard line. The int was thrown across the field right to the linebacker. For the most part though, we picked apart their defense when we didnt do stupid shit.

I thought Cassell played pretty well for the most part. The stupid ass INT going across the grain was really the only bone head play that I saw. Moeaki squirted a ball right thru his hands for 1 of those picks. Abrahm beat Albert for the sack fumble. You would like to see Cassell hang on to the ball there but it happens from time to time to the best of QB's. If Cassell can throw for 250+ when we are fully healthy we could win alot of games. I liked seeing Cassell challenge the field and get away from his checkdowns as much. He had some really nice balls that you can't throw any better if you try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Updated Cap Space   Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Cassel choked once the pressure was really on and he knew the defense wasnt going to stop Atl. He knows he isnt the type of QB to get into a shootout with anyone when he has to. Cassel is a guy you hope to move the chains with kick some FGs, get an occasional TD, and keep the field position in favor of KC then let the def do their magic. We dont have a D like SF though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Updated Cap Space   Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Cassel folds under pressure. He played great the first half. But once Atlanta went up ten and the pressure was in he fell apart. Can he help win games with talent all around him yes. Can he come from behind and carry a team hell no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Updated Cap Space   Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:12 pm

When Cassel gets behind, and feels pressured, he shits the bed. He's always done it. Its completely inexcusable.

If we had a QB like Rodgers, or Brees, I guarentee we'd be passing for 300+ yards a week plus another 100 or so rushing. Our O would be scary as shit. We dont though. We have a guy who should be a backup at best as our franchise QB.

Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Updated Cap Space   Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:16 pm

The fact that Pioli can put together so much talent on one team, but refuse to accept that he made one mistake just blows my mind. This team really is full of talent. Offense and defense. Once we get Tamba and Flowers back we'll look alot better. Im not worried about defense really. Its just the offense. Its just Cassel im worried about. If Cassel goes down and Quinn gets a few starts, it could truly be a blessing in disguise. If Quinn sucks it up, oh well. At least we gave it a shot.

At the same time, I kind of hope Cassel doesnt go down and plays a full season, just to show Pioli what a piece of shit we have lining up behind center.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Updated Cap Space   Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Cassel choked once the pressure was really on and he knew the defense wasnt going to stop Atl. He knows he isnt the type of QB to get into a shootout with anyone when he has to. Cassel is a guy you hope to move the chains with kick some FGs, get an occasional TD, and keep the field position in favor of KC then let the def do their magic. We dont have a D like SF though

He did a pretty good job of keeping up in a shootout until midway thru the 3rd quarter. We just had a couple bad breaks. Moeaki should've caught that pass. Cassell should've hold on to that ball but didn't. Happens to them all now and again.

Last edited by BigRatt on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Updated Cap Space   Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
When Cassel gets behind, and feels pressured, he shits the bed. He's always done it. Its completely inexcusable.

If we had a QB like Rodgers, or Brees, I guarentee we'd be passing for 300+ yards a week plus another 100 or so rushing. Our O would be scary as shit. We dont though. We have a guy who should be a backup at best as our franchise QB.

I'm with you! He's definitely not an upper tier QB. I'm just saying that I didn't see Cassell choke this game like he usually does. Unlucky break on a sack and a INT that should've been caught. He threw one bone head INT that should've been throwed away. I saw him make some damn good throws down the field. His long was 24 yards I think. He just seemed more aggressive this game than I have seen in a while. I hope he keeps that up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SylvesterMalone1978
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Updated Cap Space   Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:05 pm

I'm still encouraged by that game. Get Hali, Flowers, and Lewis back then we can compete with anyone. We learned our offense can score some points this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Updated Cap Space   Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:05 pm

We seen last year how great the defense was at the end of the year, and we've upgraded since then too. Based off of just last week, Poe was a huge addition and hes not even near his prime yet. The offense showed signs of life, I think we are really making noise once everyone gets on the field. Just hope theres no serious injury's now.

Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Updated Cap Space   Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:59 pm

I cant put the blame on Cassel for this loss. He really only had one really big mistake this game. Bowe had two big drops that could have continued drives that were both seemingly on thier way to scores. Moiaki had a huge drop that ended up being an interception. And the fumbles happen when one of the faster pass rushers in the game come off the edge at full speed. So 2 drives in the second half ended because of mistakes that were not Cassel's fault. And both of those put Atlanta in great field position and ended in scores. I saw a MASSIVE improvement in Matt Cassel. Mental foucus was just complete shit as a whole for our entire team.

And how can you in your right mind, put the ENTIRE blame on Matt Cassel when our defense gave up more that 40 points??

I'm not a Cassel fan by any means, but I'm also not biased and I dont just have a blind hate against him and blame every single loss on him. Thats just ignorant.

Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Updated Cap Space   Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:27 am

Its alright. We play the Bills next. If the same shitty Bills that played the Jets show up, we'll be 1-1.

Also gonna predict the Bills dont score more than 14 points.

Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Updated Cap Space   Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:16 pm

If Flowers and Hali are back, we get to see a complete team finally. Would be nice to have Lewis too though.

All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Updated Cap Space   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:56 pm

If we get those three back we will definitely have a much better defense and we should be able to outscore the Bills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated Cap Space   

Back to top Go down

Updated Cap Space
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6