ARROWHEAD DRIVE

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Calendar  FAQ  Usergroups  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
 Geno Smith
 Luke Joekel
 Domontre Moore
 Jarvis Jones
 Manti Te'o
 Star Lotulelei
 Tyler Wilson
 Other
View results
Latest topics
» Naruto Shippuden Season 5 (English Dub)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm by tamger

» Jordi-nio-polla-dscargar-gratis
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm by tamger

» Rihanna Russian Roulette
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 pm by tamger

» Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Key And Serial Key
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am by tamger

» Psiphon For 64bit Windows 7
Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am by tamger

Advertisement

Share | 

Chiefs and Falcons!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Do we beat the Falcons?
Yes
67%
 67% [ 4 ]
No
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Chiefs and Falcons!   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:11 am

First topic message reminder :

by Bill Williamson
Espn

"Kansas City coach Romeo Crennel told reporters Saturday linebacker Derrick Johnson (ankle) should be ready to play and he is hopeful cornerback Brandon Flowers (foot) can possibly play in Week 1 against Atlanta. However, safety Kendrick Lewis (shoulder) is likely not going to be able to play."

"If the Chiefs are looking for a temporary pass-rushing burst with Tamba Hali out for Week 1 with an NFL suspension, they could turn to former Chief Wallace Gilberry. He was cut by Tampa Bay."

Thats good news to hear about Flowers and DJ. I don't get what the hell is wrong with Flowers foot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:27 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
BigRatt wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:
OK. Baldwin is still unknown. White is better than Bowe. One team traded way up to get Jones. the other traded back late in the 1st. There is no way you can say the combos are even close (and expect anyone not drinking the chiefs kool aid to take you seriously) based on what has happened to date.

I think the talent level is similar in both pairs of WR's. Not only that but our WR's are better blockers in the run game! I'd take ours any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

We will see on Sunday. according to you guys Routt is a hall of famer so he should have no problem with julio. and since our secondary is better our WRs should have a much better game than Atlantas. cant blame the QB or the fact that we rely on the run. remember you guys said Ryan sucks so does Cassel. they rely on turner like we rely on our run game. so it is equal in those 2 aspects.

Holy shit dude. Nobody said Routt was a hall of famer. Youre the one acting like Carr was the next Deion Sanders. Talent wise our WRs probably are as good as Atlantas, perhaps even better, but Cassel is the QB and you know Cassel isnt gonna put up the stats, so Bowe and Baldwin wont either. We probably do have the best RB duo in the game. If both Charles and Hillis perform like they did in their 2010 seasons we definitely do.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:30 am

sounds crazy yes, but not as crazy as KC has the best RB duo in the game and the best WR duo in the game to go along with great lines. based on those facts you have given KC is already by far the team to beat in the NFL this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:32 am

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:
BigRatt wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:
OK. Baldwin is still unknown. White is better than Bowe. One team traded way up to get Jones. the other traded back late in the 1st. There is no way you can say the combos are even close (and expect anyone not drinking the chiefs kool aid to take you seriously) based on what has happened to date.

I think the talent level is similar in both pairs of WR's. Not only that but our WR's are better blockers in the run game! I'd take ours any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

We will see on Sunday. according to you guys Routt is a hall of famer so he should have no problem with julio. and since our secondary is better our WRs should have a much better game than Atlantas. cant blame the QB or the fact that we rely on the run. remember you guys said Ryan sucks so does Cassel. they rely on turner like we rely on our run game. so it is equal in those 2 aspects.

Holy shit dude. Nobody said Routt was a hall of famer. Youre the one acting like Carr was the next Deion Sanders. Talent wise our WRs probably are as good as Atlantas, perhaps even better, but Cassel is the QB and you know Cassel isnt gonna put up the stats, so Bowe and Baldwin wont either. We probably do have the best RB duo in the game. If both Charles and Hillis perform like they did in their 2010 seasons we definitely do.
but according to you guys Ryan sucks too so if Bowe and Baldwin are the best in the game a bad QB shouldnt be a problem because Julio and Roddy are putting up numbers with a bad QB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:34 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
sounds crazy yes, but not as crazy as KC has the best RB duo in the game and the best WR duo in the game to go along with great lines. based on those facts you have given KC is already by far the team to beat in the NFL this year.

What RB duo would you rather have than Charles and Hillis. Please, make my day and give me another duo.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:37 am

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:

What RB duo would you rather have than Charles and Hillis. Please, make my day and give me another duo.

I'm not arguing the RB duo. I've said it could be argued. but if we have the best RB duo and best WR duo in the game to go along with the great lines you guys say we have KC should be the team to beat in all the league.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:38 am

the question shouldnt be do we win the west it is how many points do we win the SB by
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:40 am

But if I did pick 2 RBs I might take over ours it would be Houstons and Carolinas. not that I think they are much better but there is an arguement for it just as there could be for KC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:51 am

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
Roddy White has 2 years on Bowe in the league...so obviously its not close. Baldwin missed alot of last season..Jones didnt. Its too hard to compare. Bowe is only short of White by 9 TDs though..
Baldwin played in 11 games Jones in 13. Baldwin went for about 250 and 1 while Jones went for about 980 and 8. I guess Baldwin would have went for 700 and 7 had he played 2 more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:44 am

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:
LOL. Julio is the next Calvin and Roddy has been the most targeted WR in the NFL. Pioli makes that trade in 2 seconds. There is a reason Julio was worth trading up for and the other was able to be had trading back.

Julio is the next Calvin? Holy shit ive heard it all now. Not a chance in hell dude.

Was kind of my reaction as well! He's a good WR, but I don't see him as Calvin good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Lets look at what you guys have said so far and its easy to realize KC being the odds on favorite isnt a stretch
1. Dorsey and Jackson are the best 3-4 DE in the entire league
Why? as you guys have pointed out there only job is to stop the run and they were ranked 1 and 2 doing that last year. adding this amazing NT in Poe who is going to make 1 and 2 DE even better means this should be by far the best Dline in football based on what they are asked to do in our Scheme.'
2. Adding Winston went from a weakness to making us one of the best Olines in football. I'll admit I didnt hear anyone say the absolute best so lets say #5 based on what you guys have said. that seems fair if you are one of the best.
3. we have the best RB duo in all of football. I wont argue against that because they could be a strong case
4. We have the best WR duo in football. in the real world it is Atlanta but if you think we are better than Atlant then we are then the best in all of football.
5. before KC had signed either Flowers or Carr to an extension Rust made a case that Carr was actually better than Flowers. Now Routt is better than Carr so by elimination that means Routt is better than Flowers so we got him at an absolute bargain. With that info we can safely say we have one of the best CB duos in the game.
6.This one is actually my case to add to what you guys believe. I think Hali is the best OLB out there and still getting better. add DJ beside him who has gotten better every year and who you guys believe will be a superstar in Houston we can now safely say we have one of the best starting LBs group in the league.

So with the best RBs, the best WRs, the best Dline, one of the best Olines, one of the best LB groups, and one of the best CBs duos why is it a stretch to ask how many points will we win the SB by rather than will we win the west?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:22 pm

actually looks crazy now that it is all put together but if that is really what you believe in each category there is no reason we dont win the SB with ease.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:23 pm

So now I dont look like the extreme one since all I did was put all your points together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:01 pm

Carr also must be resigned, unless we plan on signing Nnamdi Asomugha.

Yeah we have to keep Flowers and Carr here together.

Only way I'm OK with letting Carr go is if we are splurging on Aso.

Carr doesn't seem like someone who wants to break the bank. Maybe he gets bottom half of the league pay in terms of #1 CB, but I'd be fine with that.
But when Pioli doesnt want to pay him #1 money its a great move?
I'm still all about the DeCastro pick.

The flip side is, where was Poe all season? I prefer someone more dominate on the field than in the gym.
Poe had 13 tackles in his one season playing in CUSA... color me not impressed.

Quiz time... Whos comments are these? But the opinions changed when Pioli didnt share the same. Its okay to have an opinion that differs from Piolis folks. And to even keep it when Pioli makes his decisions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Lets look at what you guys have said so far and its easy to realize KC being the odds on favorite isnt a stretch
Why? as you guys have pointed out there only job is to stop the run and they were ranked 1 and 2 doing that last year. adding this amazing NT in Poe who is going to make 1 and 2 DE even better means this should be by far the best Dline in football based on what they are asked to do in our Scheme.'
2. Adding Winston went from a weakness to making us one of the best Olines in football. I'll admit I didnt hear anyone say the absolute best so lets say #5 based on what you guys have said. that seems fair if you are one of the best.
3. we have the best RB duo in all of football. I wont argue against that because they could be a strong case
4. We have the best WR duo in football. in the real world it is Atlanta but if you think we are better than Atlant then we are then the best in all of football.
5. before KC had signed either Flowers or Carr to an extension Rust made a case that Carr was actually better than Flowers. Now Routt is better than Carr so by elimination that means Routt is better than Flowers so we got him at an absolute bargain. With that info we can safely say we have one of the best CB duos in the game.
6.This one is actually my case to add to what you guys believe. I think Hali is the best OLB out there and still getting better. add DJ beside him who has gotten better every year and who you guys believe will be a superstar in Houston we can now safely say we have one of the best starting LBs group in the league.

So with the best RBs, the best WRs, the best Dline, one of the best Olines, one of the best LB groups, and one of the best CBs duos why is it a stretch to ask how many points will we win the SB by rather than will we win the west?

Isn't anybody in here said that Dorsey and Jackson are the best 3-4 DE's in football. These are just more grand delusions that you perceive in your rabid ass mind! There is no in between with you. Either your the best or the worst in your view. The deal with Route being better than Carr had to do with press coverage I believe. Speaking of Carr! I watched the Dallas game last night and he looked good as a #1 corner. I miss Carr but it was cost prohibitive to keep 2 number 1 corners. We have 26 million in cap room but that will diminish greatly with the extensions of Bowe, Albert, and Dorsey. I don't think we extend all 3 of those players. One of those 3 will probably be hitting FA next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Touchdown Bowe wrote:
Roddy White has 2 years on Bowe in the league...so obviously its not close. Baldwin missed alot of last season..Jones didnt. Its too hard to compare. Bowe is only short of White by 9 TDs though..
Baldwin played in 11 games Jones in 13. Baldwin went for about 250 and 1 while Jones went for about 980 and 8. I guess Baldwin would have went for 700 and 7 had he played 2 more

Ryan > Palko

Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:

Carr doesn't seem like someone who wants to break the bank. Maybe he gets bottom half of the league pay in terms of #1 CB, but I'd be fine with that.

The flip side is, where was Poe all season? I prefer someone more dominate on the field than in the gym.

Quiz time... Whos comments are these? But the opinions changed when Pioli didnt share the same. Its okay to have an opinion that differs from Piolis folks. And to even keep it when Pioli makes his decisions.

Then it turned out Carr wanted more than Flowers, which isn't flying. So, he did want to break the bank. And we did bring in a good CB before letting Carr go, so its a moot point.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:06 pm

BigRatt wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:

Delusional? I bitch because they cant get to the QB to save their life. you guys say its not there job in our scheme. you say they are supposed to stop the run. you say they were ranked 1 and 2 in doing so. so if there only job is to stop the run and they are 1 and 2 respectively in doing so that would then make them the best at what thye do based on what they are asked to do. if you are the best at what you are asked to do then you are then the best at your position unless the staff doesnt ask them to do enough.

Isn't anybody in here said that Dorsey and Jackson are the best 3-4 DE's in football. These are just more grand delusions that you perceive in your rabid ass mind! There is no in between with you. Either your the best or the worst in your view. The deal with Route being better than Carr had to do with press coverage I believe. Speaking of Carr! I watched the Dallas game last night and he looked good as a #1 corner. I miss Carr but it was cost prohibitive to keep 2 number 1 corners. We have 26 million in cap room but that will diminish greatly with the extensions of Bowe, Albert, and Dorsey. I don't think we extend all 3 of those players. One of those 3 will probably be hitting FA next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:08 pm

RustShack wrote:
Chiefs09 wrote:

Quiz time... Whos comments are these? But the opinions changed when Pioli
didnt share the same. Its okay to have an opinion that differs from Piolis folks. And to even keep it when Pioli makes his decisions.

Then it turned out Carr wanted more than Flowers, which isn't flying. So, he did want to break the bank. And we did bring in a good CB before letting Carr go, so its a moot point.
Of course he was gonna want whatever he could get around the league once they let him hit FA. anyone that a team lets hit the FA market is going to want to test it. they were too stupid to not make an effort in season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:12 pm

and there is no delusions here. all I did was repeat everything you guys have said so far and come to very reasonable conclussions based on what you guys have said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:16 pm

lets break this down by answering some questions

1. Is my bitch that Dorsey and Jackson cant get to the QB?
answer: yes
2. Is it true you guys have said that isnt their job in our scheme?
3. Have you guys stated that they were 1 and 2 in the entire league at stopping the run?
4. If 2 DEs on the same team are viewed as the best at what they are supposed to do where should that rank them overall?
answer: __________________.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Maybe its just me, but I dont remember seeing anybody saying Jackson and Dorsey were the best 3-4 DE combo in the league. I said they were solid and do their jobs.

You were outright calling Tyson Jackson a bust and the worse pick in NFL history during your Pioli hatrid campaign, and we defended him.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
Maybe its just me, but I dont remember seeing anybody saying Jackson and Dorsey were the best 3-4 DE combo in the league. I said they were solid and do their jobs.

You were outright calling Tyson Jackson a bust and the worse pick in NFL history during your Pioli hatrid campaign, and we defended him.

No what was said is that they were both 1 and 2 at stopping the run and that that is their job... not rushing the QB. So if they are only supposed to stop the run and they are 1 and 2 at doing it then its the only conclusion you can come to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
lets break this down by answering some questions

1. Is my bitch that Dorsey and Jackson cant get to the QB?
2. Is it true you guys have said that isnt their job in our scheme?
3. Have you guys stated that they were 1 and 2 in the entire league at stopping the run?
4. If 2 DEs on the same team are viewed as the best at what they are supposed to do where should that rank them overall?
answer: __________________.

Again your taking 1 stat and trying to distort what people say! They were statisticly the best in the defensive stops category. Jackson led the league in in Run Stop frequency. Does that mean that they were the best 3-4 tandem in the league b/c they led a couple categories? No! Nobody was saying that. Here is the article for you to read and educate yourself with. I'll cut to the chase so here's the quote, " In addition to tackles, we record defensive stops–tackles for an offensive failure on the play–and looking at those stops collected on run plays, Jackson and Dorsey each accounted for more than any other 3-4 end … including All-World stud, Justin Smith. Jackson tallied 38 while Dorsey earned 32 himself as they led the NFL at their position, and Jackson also led the league in Run Stop frequency."

"Tyson Jackson and Glenn Dorsey, DEs, Kansas City Chiefs
Sam Monson | 2012/06/02

It’s not often you’ll get somebody trying to tell you that a pair of Top 5 draft picks are a secret, but that’s exactly what I’m going to do in this article. Most people, and even some Chiefs fans, will tell you that both Tyson Jackson and Glenn Dorsey have been colossal failures. They have been, at best, mediocre players when nothing less than studs would have been acceptable for such a huge outlay in the draft, but the truth is a little more complex than that.

When most teams look to the defensive line at the top of the draft, they’re searching for impact pass rushers; guys that can rack-up sacks and bring the heat on opposing quarterbacks. The Chiefs’ defensive scheme isn’t quite like that, and what they want from their linemen is stout play against the run. They’ve found exactly that from these two players, but people are so fixated on their failures in terms of pass rushing that nobody seems to have noticed.

A Different Thought Process

The biggest reason people perceive Glenn Dorsey as a failure is the disconnect between the reputation and skillset people saw him having when he was a prospect coming out of LSU and the player he has actually turned out to be in the NFL. Dorsey was supposed to be the next great 3-technique defensive tackle. He was seen as a stud upfield, penetrating interior presence that could create pressure, generate sacks, and disrupt an offense. In short, he was supposed to be the new Warren Sapp or Kevin Williams. So when he notched just a solitary sack as a rookie, and only seven more total pressures despite 419 passing snaps, the prevailing wisdom was that he had a terrible rookie season. Of course, it could also be that the initial perception was just off to begin with. In 30 career starts at LSU, Dorsey notched just 15 sacks.

So far Dorsey has recorded only four career sacks in four seasons as a Chief, which is enough for most to want to run him right out of town. All the negativity surrounding his pass rush overshadows the work he has done as a run defender. Pass rushing is easily the more glamorous aspect of defensive line play, and has ready-made statistics for people to point to as proof of performance. Often, play against the run comes with no such stat. As a rookie, he defended the run well, and with the exception of a slump in his second season, has graded increasingly well in that area.

Tyson Jackson was likewise thrust into unrealistic expectations when he was selected third overall, but after two career sacks in three seasons, he is held by many right there alongside Dorsey as a failed pick and a disappointment. Jackson struggled much more than Dorsey early on, grading abysmally as a rookie in all areas with a -40.9 overall mark. However, in his second season he was above average as a run defender and last season he had completed a similar improvement as his teammate, with a +10.0 grade against the run.

Kansas City’s Scheme

The Chiefs have been running a 3-4 scheme for the entirety of Jackson’s NFL career, and three of Dorsey’s four seasons, first under defensive coordinator Clancy Pendergast, and then under Romeo Crennel as both DC and now head coach. While much of the league has been trending toward penetrating, aggressive defensive fronts, with more 3-4 defenses playing one-gap fronts, the Chiefs have maintained an old-school two-gap defense. This won’t surprise anybody who watched the way the Patriots played defense under Crennel, but it does swim against the stream in terms of how the rest of the league has been playing. The Patriots used to have big, stout two-gapping defensive linemen and then relied on the linebackers behind them to make plays, and the Chiefs today have been doing a pretty good job of emulating that defense.

New England had Ty Warren, who was for years one of the best run-stuffing 3-4 DEs as the lynchpin of that defense. It allowed their linebackers to make a name for themselves because they rarely had to deal with bodies coming at them. The Chiefs have been trying to get that kind of play from Dorsey and Jackson, and recently it has been working. As such, you have seen Pro-Bowl caliber seasons from Tamba Hali, Derrick Johnson, as well as impressive and promising performances from Justin Houston. Though often lost in coverage, even Jovan Belcher has been able to string together consistently strong play against the run because of the play in front of him.

It may not be the kind of play most people want to see from their high draft picks, but the Chiefs evidently value the ability to play a disciplined two-gap defense, and in that regard they seem to have done well in identifying players who can excel in one.

The Numbers and the Future

While it is often true that play against the run comes with no easy statistic to point to as proof of quality play, especially for players expected to maintain two gaps, there are stats Pro Football Focus keeps that the mainstream does not have access to. The problem with just looking at tackles, is that you have no way of knowing if that tackle came in the backfield for a loss, or 10 yards downfield after you were blown off the ball. In addition to tackles, we record defensive stops–tackles for an offensive failure on the play–and looking at those stops collected on run plays, Jackson and Dorsey each accounted for more than any other 3-4 end … including All-World stud, Justin Smith. Jackson tallied 38 while Dorsey earned 32 himself as they led the NFL at their position, and Jackson also led the league in Run Stop frequency.

The Chiefs completed their defensive line with a third first round pick in this year’s draft in the shape of Dontari Poe from Memphis. If they have managed to identify another player of similar run-stuffing ability, their D is well on its way to being an extremely formidable unit. Though neither Glenn Dorsey nor Tyson Jackson will ever be redeemed in the eyes of some people who care only about the sack stats, they have developed into two of the best run-stuffing defensive linemen in the NFL. That is why they are Kansas City’s Secret Superstars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Page 2 in the forum there is even a thread titled Best run stopping DE's in the NFL. and I've been rmeinded of those stats more than once by you guys when I bring up Jackson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Jackson is a complete bust period. If your line cant pressure the QB in todays NFL and you have to send multiple guys every time QBs are gonna eat you up. Especially Routt. He has to cover more than 2 seconds and he either gets burnt deep or get flagged. No way Jackson is on this team after this year. This sounds very similar to when I was telling everyone Cassel sucked even during his fluke year. I was right then and am right about Jackson. I dont care about any stat that tells me we have great run stopping DEs when we are 26th in the NFL against the run. Defense being on the field too much is a bs cop out too when there are only actually 12-14 minutes of play during the course of the game so even if the Def is on the field too much its not more than 8-9 minutes of actual play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs and Falcons!   

Back to top Go down

Chiefs and Falcons!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next