ARROWHEAD DRIVE

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Calendar  FAQ  Usergroups  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
 Geno Smith
 Luke Joekel
 Domontre Moore
 Jarvis Jones
 Manti Te'o
 Star Lotulelei
 Tyler Wilson
 Other
View results
Latest topics
» Naruto Shippuden Season 5 (English Dub)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm by tamger

» Jordi-nio-polla-dscargar-gratis
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm by tamger

» Rihanna Russian Roulette
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 pm by tamger

» Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Key And Serial Key
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am by tamger

» Psiphon For 64bit Windows 7
Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am by tamger

Advertisement

Share | 

2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Latest Updates On The Chiefs 2012 NFL Draft Interests

by Chris Thorman on Mar 19, 2012 6:18 PM CDT in NFL Draft 2012

Amidst the rather busy 2012 NFL free agency talk, we have for you the second update to the Kansas City Chiefs draft interests chart of the year.

We've added two players since our last update two weeks ago - Cal DT Vaughn Meatoga and Wisconsin G Kevin Zeitler. The Chiefs checked out both players at their respective college's Pro Days. Chiefs defensive line coach Anthony Pleasant had dinner with Meatoga in California earlier this month and a rep for the Chiefs helped run Zeitler's workout in Wisconsin. The Chiefs are also reportedly working out Western Michigan WR Jordan White recently as well.

Here's the list of Pro Days the Chiefs have reportedly been in attendance at: Wisconsin, Cal, Colorado, Colorado St. Cincinnati, Louisville, Rhode Island, Illinois and Hawaii.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:59 pm

The Kansas City Chiefs have multiple positions to address heading into the 2012 NFL draft, but one player stands out amongst the crowd: Luke Kuechly.

When browsing through Kansas City's roster, there are three glaring weaknesses: Defensive end, nose tackle and inside linebacker.

Defensive end

Glenn Dorsey and Tyson Jackson anchor the outside of the defensive line. Both were highly-touted first-round picks that were expected to make their presence known immediately. Hailing from LSU, the duo continued the love affair between the Chiefs and the SEC, where defense is the name of the game.

However, the tandem of Dorsey and Jackson also evolved into another trend: The Chiefs wasting coveted draft picks with defensive linemen that proved to be busts (see Ryan Sims).

Dorsey was snagged with the fifth overall pick in 2008, while Tyson Jackson was the third name called by Roger Goodell the following year. Kansas City appeared to have a young, vastly talented nucleus on the defensive line to build around.

However, looks can be deceiving.

The former LSU Tigers accounted for a total of one sack in 2011. Kansas City as a whole only accumulated 29 throughout the entire season, with 12 belonging to All-Pro outside linebacker Tamba Hali.

The Chiefs line up in a 3-4 defense, which typically benefits the linebacking corps while challenging the three linemen. But one sack is egregious.

Which position should Kansas City address with its first-round pick?
Defensive tackle
Defensive end
Inside linebacker
Other
It should trade the pick
Submit Vote vote to see results Which position should Kansas City address with its first-round pick?
Defensive tackle
11.9%
Defensive end
7.1%
Inside linebacker
23.8%
Other
35.7%
It should trade the pick
21.4%
Total votes: 84

Nose tackle

Kelly Gregg signed with Kansas City last offseason. While he did a serviceable job in the center of the line, he's also 35 years old.

For years, Arrowhead patrons have witnessed the home team getting dissected by opponents' rushing attacks with nearly surgical precision. It was a vulnerability last season as well—the opposition averaged 132 yards per game against Kansas City's defense.

Completing two passes throughout an entire NFL game and leaving with a win used to be a myth, but Tim Tebow dispelled it during the division rivals' clash at Arrowhead last season. Denver demoralized Romeo Crennel's defense, rushing for 244 total yards on 55 attempts.

The name Dontari Poe has been echoed during draft debates around Kansas City. The Memphis Tiger dominated headlines at the NFL Combine after recording a 4.87 40 time.

Considering Poe is a small mammoth at 350 pounds, a 4.87 is nothing short of astonishing. His draft stock climbed the charts at a furious pace, and he looked like a steal for Kansas City if they could land him with the 11th pick.

Then scouts watched tape on him, and his value has dropped like an anvil.

Poe didn't even earn first team All-Conference playing in Conference USA—a historically weak league—which left many football insiders scratching their heads.

Doug Pensinger/Getty Images
It would be surprising if GM Scott Pioli risked another first-round pick on Poe given his track record with selecting defensive linemen that have never realized their potential.

Inside linebacker

Kansas City boasts one of the most intimidating linebacking corps in the NFL.

Fans can expect Tamba Hali to be a perennial Pro Bowler for years to come. Last season, the outside linebacker accounted for 12 sacks and four forced fumbles. He is the guy that opposing offensive coordinators circle on game tape and craft their strategy around.

Derrick Johnson achieved his first All-Pro selection last season, garnering 131 total tackles (104 solo) and two interceptions. Johnson is a freakishly athletic and disruptive inside linebacker who finally appears to be reacting on instinct rather than hesitating due to analysis.

Kansas City drafted Justin Houston in the third round of last season's draft. The outside linebacker would eventually infiltrate the starting rotation and finish second on the team in sacks with 5.5.

In order to solidify the group, Kansas City needs to draft a player to line up opposite Derrick Johnson on the inside.

Luke Kuechly

The recipient of the Dick Butkus Award, given to the nation's top collegiate linebacker, Boston College's Luke Kuechly is the ideal inside linebacker.

Kuechly averaged 14 tackles per game, amassing 532 during his three-year career with the Eagles. He is an aggressive run-stuffer that doesn't allow tailbacks to escape his grasp.

While he isn't as quick as the three aforementioned Kansas City linebackers, he silenced many of his critics who were pessimistic of his speed when he clocked in at 4.58 after running the 40-yard dash. Kuechly has impeccable football instincts that also atone for any lack of speed.

If Kansas City spends the No. 11 pick on him, Romeo Crennel will finally plug the hole in his defense that so many teams exploited and bulldozed through in 2011.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Breaking down Kiper's mock draft

By Bill Williamson

ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper has offered another mock draft. Insider This time, Kiper is going two rounds deep. Let’s take a look at his choices for the AFC West teams:

First round

11. Kansas City: Luke Kuechly, ILB, Boston College

My take: I have no problem with this pick at all the way this board fell. I think Kuechly would be a tremendous addition to a strong defense.

18. San Diego: Chandler Jones, LB, Syracuse

My take: I know Jones is considered a riser, but I think this may be too high. I’d stick with Illinois’ pass-rusher Whitney Mercilus.

25. Denver: Michael Brockers, DT, LSU

My take: I think this is the right call the way this board falls. He fills a need position.

Second round

44. Kansas City: Devon Still, DT, Penn State

My take: Still would be a strong value pick here and a nice pairing with Kuechly.

49. San Diego: Doug Martin, Boise State

My take: It would be an interesting pick. He would fill a need.

57. Denver: LaMichael James, RB, Oregon

My take: Another interesting pick. I think the Broncos could get better value with this pick and maybe wait to see if James is available in the third round.

Note: Oakland traded its pick in both the first and second rounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:27 pm

I don't think there is any way that Still makes it to the 2nd round, but it would be a nice pick if he does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:28 pm

I would be happy with Luke Kuechly and Devon Still in the first 2 rounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:16 pm

2012 NFL Draft: Chiefs Show Interest In A Running Back

by Joel Thorman on Apr 5, 2012 10:15 AM CDT in NFL Draft 2012

The Kansas City Chiefs signed RB Peyton Hillis in free agency and they'll get RB Jamaal Charles back from injury but the moves at running back may not be done yet. According to a website dedicated to Florida Atlantic University, the Chiefs are showing interest in RB Alfred Morris.

The report states that the Chiefs are showing some "late interest" in Morris and they'll be sending their running backs coach (Maurice Carthon) to Florida to check him out. Morris could also end up visiting Kansas City.

The first thing I notice about Morris is all of his production. He's been a major contributor for the last three seasons rushing for 1,186, 928 and 1,392 yards in the last three seasons, respectively. He also appeared to get stronger as the year went on last season, putting up five straight 100-plus yard games to end the season.

Morris is listed at 5'11" and 222 pounds so he's kind of in-between a speed guy like Charles and a complement like Hillis.

At some point, the Chiefs are probably going to be drafting a running back. Hillis is under only a one-year contract so he's probably only a minor consideration when it comes to drafting a running back -- you pick players based on future years, not just one year.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Bruce Irvin Reportedly Visiting Chiefs Along With 11 Others

by Matt Conner on Apr 8, 2012 12:00 PM CDT

One of the more intriguing pass rush prospects in the 2012 NFL Draft is West Virginia's Bruce Irvin. After dropping out of high school and getting his GED, Irvin took the JuCo route to the college ranks and gave West Virginia one of the best sack artists in college football over the last two seasons. HIs limited experience and lean frame at 6-3, 245 lbs. knocks him down some mock draft boards, but it's hard to ignore his production.

Apparently the Chiefs have seen enough game tape to warrant a closer look. Some questions arose about Justin Houston last offseason as well, but the Chiefs took a flier in the third round. By year's end, Houston had 5.5 sacks in his last five games. Dan Pompei of the National Football Post reports this morning that Irvin will visit the Chiefs for a personal workout along with 11 other teams:

He is appealing both the 3-4 teams as an outside linebacker and 4-3 teams as a defensive end. Among the teams he is visiting are the Bears, Browns, Chiefs, Dolphins, Forty Niners, Jets, Panthers, Patriots, Texans and Titans. Part of the reason so many want to see him is coaches want to put him on the board and watch tape with him, and have a chance to see what makes him tick.

Last year, Irvin had 8 sacks and 14.5 tackles for loss. In 2010, he was second in the nation with 14 sacks. That kind of production will help teams overlook a number of potential concerns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:01 pm

2012 NFL Draft: Chiefs Visiting With Another Oklahoma Player

by Joel Thorman on Apr 9, 2012 9:16 AM CDT in NFL Draft 2012

Another day, another pre-draft visit for the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs have been connected to one Oklahoma player over the weekend -- TE James Hanna -- and now we have news of another Oklahoma playing drawing interest from KC. According to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com, the Chiefs have a pre-draft visit set up with OT Donald Stephenson out of Oklahoma.

Stephenson had a terrific Combine running the fastest 40-yard dash of any offensive lineman (4.94 seconds) which is impressive considering his size -- 6'6" and 312 pounds.

He described his style of play to Wilson:

"I'm a very athletic, physical player. I play with a mean streak. I love to study the game. I'm always trying to get better. I'm a good guy around the locker room. I want to be in this for the long haul. I don't want to make this an average NFL career. I want to be in this for 10, 15 years. I want to help a team and be there for a long time."

He says all the things, that's for sure. He has a visit with the Cleveland Browns and also has private workouts with the Browns, Chicago Bears and Atlanta Falcons.

He's expected to be a mid-round pick -- third or fourth round -- according to NFL draft scout. The Chiefs have just three offensive tackles under contract -- OT Brandon Albert, OT David Mims and OT Eric Winston. Albert and Winston are the starters but the Chiefs need some depth behind them. And Albert also has a contract that runs out after the 2012 season so the Chiefs need to be thinking about the future here, which is what they might be doing with Stephenson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:11 pm

NFL scouts take close look at former Bears

Since he was a young child barely bigger than a football, Chris Douglas has thought about some day playing in the National Football League.

Which is why the former Missouri State running back barely slept on the eve of Friday’s “Pro Day,” where Douglas and 11 other dreamers showed their stuff in front of NFL scouts at Plaster Sports Complex.

“As this day got closer, it was really nerve-racking,” said Douglas, who spent a frustrating, injury-plagued senior season at MSU last fall.

“I had some sleepless nights thinking about this,” added Douglas. “This was like the biggest job interview of my life. Thank God, I got this opportunity.”

Douglas and former MSU receiver Jermaine Saffold were the standouts as scouts from 13 NFL teams clicked stopwatches and wielded notepads.

The scouts issued a blanket “no comment” afterward, but Douglas and Saffold filled out paperwork for multiple teams and running back Stephen Johnston for one team.

Saffold turned heads with an impressive 4.36-second timing in the 40-yard dash. Douglas clocked in at 4.47 and said he hopes to do better at another pro day next Friday in St. Joseph.

“The Seahawks and Colts said I should go to Missouri Western and show that I can do it again,” Douglas said. “Jacksonville said if I didn’t do as well, they’d keep my numbers from here, but to go and try to improve.”

Saffold, an all-Missouri Valley Conference receiver and the MSU career leader with 2,221 yards, also has a workout with the Jaguars scheduled for April 9-10 in Jacksonville, Fla. He called his first pro day “fun” and admitted his legs got tired near the end.

“This opportunity means a lot and it means even more because I’m looking out for my family,” said Saffold, whose son Ja’Dyn is 17 months old.

“I want to see my family happy and take care of them,” Saffold added. “I think (Friday) went great.”

While nine of the players received little or no apparent encouragement about their NFL chances, at least one vowed to persevere.

Michael Wormley, a 6-foot-8, 290-pound offensive lineman who played at Southwest Baptist, also plans to attend the pro day at Missouri Western.

“I’ve never done anything like this; it’s fun,” Wormley said. “I think I did all right. Nothing fancy. But I think I’ll do better on my next one.”

NFL teams represented on Friday were Kansas City, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, New York Giants, Philadelphia, Chicago, Green Bay, Carolina, Tampa Bay, San Francisco and Seattle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:11 pm

The MSU Pro Day is cool since I live on campus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Draft can't get here soon enough. Also I haven't been on much lately because my laptop got spilled on so I'm computerless.

All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:15 pm

I am just sitting around speculating about what we will do. I think Pioli will look to trade down to get an extra pick and keep adding depth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:28 pm

chiefbravebull wrote:
I am just sitting around speculating about what we will do. I think Pioli will look to trade down to get an extra pick and keep adding depth.

If DeCasto is gone before 11 I almost hope thats what happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Also fine with Keuchly at 11 also. DeCastro, Keuchly or trade down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:29 pm

I doubt very much that Kuechly will get drafted by the Chiefs. Donta Hightower I think is much higher probability. If Decastro and Tannehill are gone, Fletcher Cox and Melvin Ingram are the best bets to be our selection. Poe is pretty much out of the question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:07 pm

New Name For KC Chiefs Mock Drafts

by Joel Thorman on Apr 10, 2012 3:00 PM CDT in 2012 NFL Mock Draft

We're at about the point in NFL mock draft season where the same handful of arguments about the same handful of players are being thrown around. The latest mock draft from Russ Lande of Sporting News will change that. He has the Kansas City Chiefs selecting...

Washington DT Alameda Ta'amu!

Nose tackle Kelly Gregg is near the end of his career. For a 3-4 defense to flourish, it needs a strong, powerful nose tackle like Ta'amu in the middle.

He's generally been considered a late first round/early first round pick. Several people have mocked him to the Chiefs with their second round pick so picking him at No. 11 would seem very high for him. Then again, I didn't think the Jaguars would take Tyson Alualu with the 10th pick a couple years ago and he only made a few all-rookie teams after his first year.

Lande has some defensive line thoughts that are much different than what others say. Besides Ta'amu going 11th, Lande also said Dontari Poe was a better fit as a defensive end in a 3-4, and not nose tackle.

Ta'amu has the size -- 6'3" and 348 pounds. But is 11 too high for him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:10 pm

No on Ta'amu at 11! Decastro single handedly destroyed Ta'amu. I didn't see the game, but I read it was embarrassing. Poe as a 3-4 DE. I toyed with the idea last week, but I don't think he will keep that athletism thru his career. I don't see Poe as a monster in the middle because he wasn't a monster in college.

Last edited by BigRatt on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Chiefs Meet With An Iowa Receiver

by Joel Thorman on Apr 10, 2012 12:00 PM PDT in NFL Draft 2012

We have another name to add to the Kansas City Chiefs list of pre-draft interests -- Marvin McNutt. The former Iowa Hawkeyes receiver has met with the Chiefs, according to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com, along with the Miami Dolphins and Cincinnati Bengals. It's unclear if they met with him at Iowa or if this is one of the Chiefs 30 pre-draft visits.

The Chiefs sent quite the contingent to the Iowa pro day last month and we noted that McNutt was one of the players who would likely be drafted in April. NFL Draft Scout places him in the fifth round.

McNutt finished the 2011 season in record-breaking fashion catching 82 balls for 1,315 yards and 12 touchdowns. He was productive early in his career as well with 861 receiving yards in 2010 and 674 receiving yards in 2009. He was voted to the All-Big Ten team by both the coaches and the media. He holds Iowa records for single-season touchdowns (12) and career touchdowns (28).

The Chiefs have drafted an Iowa player in each of the last two years. Current Chiefs backup QB, Ricky Stanzi, could probably provide some insight on McNutt.

And, as you could probably guess, McNutt was a team captain at Iowa, which seems to matter with Chiefs draft prospects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:55 pm

taamu will be there in 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiefbravebull
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:16 am

i like mcnutt he could develop and maybe the future number 2 guy after bowe is gone. yes i think this is bowes last year here. hope im wrong though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:24 am

11. KC: Luke Kuechly, ILB, Boston College*
KC has needs at ILB, NT, and OG. They will take the best player who fits one of those needs and that player is Luke Kuechly. This defense has a lot of young playmakers and Kuechly can come in and bring a Urlacher like talent at linebacker. He is fast, instinctive and a great tackler and will form the best inside duo in the NFL with Derrick Johnson

I think this was on a fftoolbox mock. sounds like they think a little too much of this guy. but if he's even close to urlacher talent I'll take it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:26 am

44. (2.12) KC: Amini Silatolu, OG, Midwestern St
Silatolu dominated division II competition and the only thing keeping him back from playing for Boise St or Nevada were his grades. KC should have a pretty nice offensive line now which should make Jamaal Charles' return smoother.

this is rnd 2 same draft. never heard of him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:45 am

My fav overall mock so far has us taking Kuechly in 1 then taamu in 2 and Cousins in 3. some DE from Tenn in 4 and wr from Arkansas in 5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:08 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
11. KC: Luke Kuechly, ILB, Boston College*
KC has needs at ILB, NT, and OG. They will take the best player who fits one of those needs and that player is Luke Kuechly. This defense has a lot of young playmakers and Kuechly can come in and bring a Urlacher like talent at linebacker. He is fast, instinctive and a great tackler and will form the best inside duo in the NFL with Derrick Johnson

I think this was on a fftoolbox mock. sounds like they think a little too much of this guy. but if he's even close to urlacher talent I'll take it

The kid is freaking good no doubt! I just can't help but think that his impact wont be near what it would be with a guy like Decastro. We could definitely get away with Belcher for another year or take a ILB in the mid rounds. Burflict or Carder in the 3rd would be what I would do. I still want to see what we have in Siler before we go out and grab a 1st round ILB. I think he quite possibly takes that job if he comes back healthy.

Last edited by BigRatt on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:10 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
My fav overall mock so far has us taking Kuechly in 1 then taamu in 2 and Cousins in 3. some DE from Tenn in 4 and wr from Arkansas in 5.

That is definitely not what I had in mind for this Draft. I hope it turns out better than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:11 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
44. (2.12) KC: Amini Silatolu, OG, Midwestern St
Silatolu dominated division II competition and the only thing keeping him back from playing for Boise St or Nevada were his grades. KC should have a pretty nice offensive line now which should make Jamaal Charles' return smoother.

this is rnd 2 same draft. never heard of him

me neither
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days   

Back to top Go down

2012 NFL Draft and Pro Days
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next