ARROWHEAD DRIVE

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Calendar  FAQ  Usergroups  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
 Geno Smith
 Luke Joekel
 Domontre Moore
 Jarvis Jones
 Manti Te'o
 Star Lotulelei
 Tyler Wilson
 Other
View results
Latest topics
» Naruto Shippuden Season 5 (English Dub)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm by tamger

» Jordi-nio-polla-dscargar-gratis
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm by tamger

» Rihanna Russian Roulette
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 pm by tamger

» Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Key And Serial Key
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am by tamger

» Psiphon For 64bit Windows 7
Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am by tamger

Advertisement

Share | 

Trent Richardson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FknRuehh925
n00b cake
n00b cake

PostSubject: Trent Richardson   Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:49 pm

A lot of people have hoped on the Suck for Luck train (including me) but the fact is i think there are a few teams out there that are in way worse shape than us.. the 0-4 Dolphins, the 0-3 Colts, the 0-4 Viks, i even think the 1-4 Seahawks are in wose shape than us. with that being said there is a strong chance that Kc could pick anywhere in the Draft from 1-5. the first few picks will be 2qbs, 2LTS, and a WR or DE. iF KC misses out on Luck, Barkley, Kalil, and Martin would you think Richardson would be to much of a reach? we all see how bad our run game is with out a play maker. we also see how bad Cassel is with out someone to make teams honor the run. Richardson is a Hard hitting back that reminds me of DMAC in the sence that he always lowers his head and makes the hit on the defender before he gets hit. imagine Stanzi, Bowe, Baldwin, Mccluster, Moeaki, Mcclain, Charles, and Richardson. since Charles tore his ACL i dont think any HC would expect Charles to carry a full load. this could be a great insurance policy since we also dont know if Charles will be 100%..we could finally have our thunder and lightning

we r the only team in the NFL to not have a rushing TD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson   Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:39 pm

I would take a dominate Lineman before a dominate back. After all, the backs are not the problem. Run blocking is the problem right now. Part of that is our scheme. We have smaller blockers in Wieg and Lilja. They both will be gone this year hopefully. Aso usually does a decent job, but he got his ass handed to him against Minny. Another part of the equation is Moeaki is missing. Hopefully Hudson will be ready to go be year 2. He graded out at 90 in the preseason in pass pro, but was only 69 percent in run blocking. Which means he has some work to do. No, I wouldn't take a RB in the 1st. I liked what I seen out of Battle against Minni. If he can keep ahold of the damn football, he deserves some carries. We just took DMC in 2nd round. Our Line would look damn good with Kalil, Albert, Hudson, Aso, healthy Gaither. Or Gaither, Albert, Hudson, Aso, Kalil. Power backs are a dime a dozen. U take Richardson right now and it will be like looking at Jones and LJ running into the back of the line. B Rich looks good in run blocking but is horrid againt good pass rushers. I think we need an upgrade at RT. If a deal can be put in place to go up and Luck, then we need to do so even if it means giving up a 1st in the 13 draft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson   Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:37 am

I'd go with the lineman. I'm not a big fan of drafting RB's that high... but I guess its not as big of a deal now with the new rookie pay scale.

All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson   Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:04 pm

I think I would rather get a lineman as well Oline or even a DT. That would help us evolve better than a RB. Now a days RB are so expendable and easy to find or fill in. Unless Richardson was going to be the next Adrain Peterson or something I would pass and take my chances with Charles and whoever else we bring in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson   Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:10 pm

I'm content with Charles, McClain, and McCluster. Sure we can draft another RB later or in another year depending on where we are and what we need. But with Charles we don't NEED anther first round(especially top five) RB.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson   Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:43 am

RustShack wrote:
I'm content with Charles, McClain, and McCluster. Sure we can draft another RB later or in another year depending on where we are and what we need. But with Charles we don't NEED anther first round(especially top five) RB.

Not until Charles is done. He was in tremendous shape before the injury, I think he will come back just fine. It would be nice to see Charles pick up a tenth on his 40 like Holmes did recovering from this injury!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson   

Back to top Go down

Trent Richardson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1