ARROWHEAD DRIVE

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Calendar  FAQ  Usergroups  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
 Geno Smith
 Luke Joekel
 Domontre Moore
 Jarvis Jones
 Manti Te'o
 Star Lotulelei
 Tyler Wilson
 Other
View results
Latest topics
» Naruto Shippuden Season 5 (English Dub)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm by tamger

» Jordi-nio-polla-dscargar-gratis
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm by tamger

» Rihanna Russian Roulette
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 pm by tamger

» Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Key And Serial Key
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am by tamger

» Psiphon For 64bit Windows 7
Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am by tamger

Advertisement

Share | 

Are you...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you wanna see the Chiefs lose?
 Hell yes! Luck is worth it!
 I just want to see them compete.
 No! I have faith in Cassel!
View results
AuthorMessage
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Are you...   Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

hoping the Chiefs lose every game so we can draft Luck? Or do you still want to see them win?

AuthorMessage
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:16 am

I like Barkley better than Jones but it's a coin flip and would be happy with either if we cant get luck. All 3 will go top 5 I think so if we win 5 or 6 I dont know what I'd like. maybe a stud LT. Part of me says do whatever it takes to make sure you get 1 of them, but there are more problems than just QB so I dont like giving up the farm for any of them at the same time. Thats why I just say just get the first pick. We may differ on our view of Pioli but even I dont think hed fuck that 1 up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:46 am

The Chiefs played well today because the Chargers constantly turned the ball over and played like crap offensively. The fact that we still didnt win this game is a sad showing of how bad we are.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
The Chiefs played well today because the Chargers constantly turned the ball over and played like crap offensively. The fact that we still didnt win this game is a sad showing of how bad we are.

The Chargers played like crap on Offense because the Chiefs Defense got all over them with Pressure. Rivers was rattled all day, for whatever reason they always seem to get into his head at SD. They didn't play like crap because they were having a bad day. Not only that, but the D absolutely killed the run. But dont give the Chiefs D any credit Bowe! Seems to me that u were looking for Rivers to throw for 450 and 4 TDs and them to win by 41-7. We will see how they play this week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:24 pm

I still think Cassel win games. Now I am starting to believe we need someone else also. Cassel definately isn't our long term answer. If we play awful and we get Luck fine and we are all happy. But they showed in SD they are not giving in or gonna "suck for luck" And I am damn happy about it. And our D does deserve alot of credit for shaking up Rivers all day. We couldn't stop the run lol. But our D stepped up when needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:39 pm

I haven't even watched a game yet. Seen a few plays from the first two and thats it. First time ever since being a Chiefs fan that I haven't been all about watching every snap I can.

Suck for Luck!

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Heard the Chiefs basically have guys following Luck around 24/7. yes it was just on the radio, but I'll bite on anything on that subject. suck for luck!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:56 pm

[quote="OutlawChief"]I still think Cassel win games. Now I am starting to believe we need someone else also. Cassel definately isn't our long term answer. If we play awful and we get Luck fine and we are all happy. But they showed in SD they are not giving in or gonna "suck for luck" And I am damn happy about it. And our D does deserve alot of credit for shaking up Rivers all day. We couldn't stop the run lol. But our D stepped up when needed.[/quote

I guess your right, Matthews had 98 yards on 21 carries. 2 TDs. I guess it appeared to me they stopped the run because they didn't allow any big runs that i remember. Its generally considered a good game if you can only allow 60 to 70 yards rushing or less. They are not far off the mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Oh no the defense stepped up and play well. And they wasn't far off the mark and didn't give up the big play. That game would have been ours if our offense played the first half like the second. Or maybe even if Succop didn't miss that FG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kcchiefs
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:38 am

You also have to consider how much the defense was actually on the field.. The offense didnt even get a first down the entire first half.. IMO for being on the field that much they played a GREAT game against a high powered offense.

All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Thats true they really stepped up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   

Back to top Go down

Are you...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2