ARROWHEAD DRIVE

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Calendar  FAQ  Usergroups  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
 Geno Smith
 Luke Joekel
 Domontre Moore
 Jarvis Jones
 Manti Te'o
 Star Lotulelei
 Tyler Wilson
 Other
View results
Latest topics
» Naruto Shippuden Season 5 (English Dub)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm by tamger

» Jordi-nio-polla-dscargar-gratis
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm by tamger

» Rihanna Russian Roulette
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 pm by tamger

» Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Key And Serial Key
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am by tamger

» Psiphon For 64bit Windows 7
Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am by tamger

Advertisement

Share | 

Are you...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you wanna see the Chiefs lose?
 Hell yes! Luck is worth it!
 I just want to see them compete.
 No! I have faith in Cassel!
View results
AuthorMessage
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Are you...   Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:51 pm

hoping the Chiefs lose every game so we can draft Luck? Or do you still want to see them win?

Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:54 pm

I would rather see them win some games.. but Im not to worried about it cause I still think we are the worst team in the NFL.. I just want to compete.

All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:35 pm

I wanna see them compete. Never will I want for my team to lose. I know Cassel isn't showing any body anything right now. But remember he is a ProBowl QB with the right coaches. So I still have faith in him. But saying that I would like to have Luck also lol.
But I just can't make myself to hope they lose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 pm

OutlawChief wrote:
I wanna see them compete. Never will I want for my team to lose. I know Cassel isn't showing any body anything right now. But remember he is a ProBowl QB with the right coaches. So I still have faith in him. But saying that I would like to have Luck also lol.

He is a probowl QB with the easiest schedule ever. then gets killed by oakland D and baltimore D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Both are pretty nasty defenses, and after Wiess anounced he was leaving. Wiess leaving hurt Cassel more than people realize. I was hoping Zorn would step in and pick up where he left off. But so far didn't happen. Cassel can win in this league against anybodu I believe. With the right coaches. And if they will ever give him some recievers to throw to besides Bowe. That's what is hurting him this year. Trying to force the ball to Bowe so they can score. I mean no one else is getting open/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:00 am

in game one they showed a few times where WRs were open when Cassel didnt look off. he eyes his target from snap to throw and cant look off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:28 am

I'm content with the Chiefs not winning a game while ISU is staying undefeated. If there wasn't a prospect like Andrew Luck in the draft hell yeah I want us winning. But with our best players being out for the year right at the start of the season, hardest schedule in the NFL, and potentially the best QB prospect to ever enter the draft, please don't win a fucking game.

Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:29 am

I'll take 10-15 years of playoff seasons with Andrew Luck over winning a few games this year and missing out on him.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:35 am

Now you're talking rust!!!!!!!!!! we could be the next Colts except with a defense as soon as we fix that line!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
OutlawChief wrote:

He is a probowl QB with the easiest schedule ever. then gets killed by oakland D and baltimore D

Just call them high school defenses. We all know you want to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:06 pm

I would but they couldnt stop half the high schol offenses here locally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:08 pm

The Cassel stuff is pretty much over with now anyway. anyone that still thinks he is worth a shit has no clue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Say what you will, But I do still think he is worth a shit. And if they would let him play instead of just trying to run the ball when we are down 30 points I think we would see. But then again they would probably triple cover Bowe and he wouldn't have anyone to throw to anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:17 pm

OutlawChief wrote:
Say what you will, But I do still think he is worth a shit. And if they would let him play instead of just trying to run the ball when we are down 30 points I think we would see. But then again they would probably triple cover Bowe and he wouldn't have anyone to throw to anyway.

One of the logical reasons we run the ball while we are down 30 is because it gives us a better chance of getting back in the game than Cassels passing does..as sad as that is. Cassel cant play from behind. He just cant.

All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Didn't he almost bring us back frim behind in Denver last yr while throwing for over 400 yds passing. They have to give him the chance to do so. But with out recieving help except for Bowe. It will be very hard to do for anyone. I mean guys I am not stupid. Do I support Cassel yes. Do I think he is a superstar QB. No far from it, but he is a decent QB when he has the right tools around him. And besides Bowe and Charles and Moeaki he hasn't had any help. Now 2 of the 3 are gone for the yr. But he is the best we have and they need to give him the chance to play. And if we keep getting blowed out and our season is done let the other guys play and see if they are worth keeping. Then say we draft Luck and don't put more weapons around him he won't fair much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:11 pm

I think Luck will be fine with Bowe, Baldwin, Moeaki, and Charles among others.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:20 pm

seattle gets win!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:17 pm

I think its just us, Miami, and Minnesota now. Carolina won also.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:25 pm

I hate to tell you all, but I dont see us being very last. I think once Baldwin gets with it. They are going to win some games in the 2nd half of this year. Especially if that Defense can continue to play like they did today against SD. Very encouraging, even after Flowers went out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Touchdown Bowe wrote:

Minnesota and Carolina took QBs high this year so they might be willing trade partners if they wind up worse than us. Buffalo was on my list of teams needing QBs but not anymore. Fitz is gonna move out of that Category he was in with Cassel this year. KC, Miami, Oakland, Denver, Indy, Minn, S.F., Seattle, Washington, and maybe Cleveland are the teams I see that wouldnt trade out of the spot to get Luck. Hopefully the game today was more about SD being a slow starting team rather than KC improving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Touchdown Bowe wrote:

Minnesota and Carolina took QBs high this year so they might be willing trade partners if they wind up worse than us. Buffalo was on my list of teams needing QBs but not anymore. Fitz is gonna move out of that Category he was in with Cassel this year. KC, Miami, Oakland, Denver, Indy, Minn, S.F., Seattle, Washington, and maybe Cleveland are the teams I see that wouldnt trade out of the spot to get Luck. Hopefully the game today was more about SD being a slow starting team rather than KC improving.

I think they are finally getting in game shape. They played awful well last year to just turn around look like they dont know how to play this year. While i dont see them winning a ton of games this year now, I think they will stay in games and maybe even win some that they are not supposed to. Defense really impressed today. A ton of pressure, 2 picks, 2 more that should have been picked, shut the run down, they had a shot at a recovering a couple of fumbles on the ground. It was a good day defensively. I read Rivers has only thrown 3 picks in a game once and never 4 picks in a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:58 pm

I agree we played well defensively. terrible play calling most game offensively. it would just suck to win 5 or 6 games and miss out on all 3 QBs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:32 pm

Do it right. Just get Luck.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:11 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
I agree we played well defensively. terrible play calling most game offensively. it would just suck to win 5 or 6 games and miss out on all 3 QBs

I agree with you. I'm so damn tired of Cassell and i've been a supporter of him. I noticed today on 5 yard out routes he was still throwing the ball behind the WR. A couple of them the WR had to turn all the way around to make the catch. I'm tired of him constantly taking the check down on 3rd and not challenging the sticks. Cassell did have a couple of real nice deep balls today. But that is a rarity. As painful as it is, 2010 was Cassells peak. I'm ready for a QB, but i dont know that we will be position to get Luck. Who is the next best between Barkey and Jones?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:44 am

Time for me to eat Crow on Cassell. When your head coach says on the post game something like, "I really like Matt Cassel as a person, but I don’t believe in him right now. I’d love for him to prove me wrong." That says it all! Looking back on that draft it would have been nice to have S Chung, LBs Rey, Rey or Laurinitus, or my personal favorite OT Phil Loadholt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you...   

Back to top Go down

Are you...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARROWHEAD DRIVE :: The Lounge-
Jump to: