ARROWHEAD DRIVE

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Calendar  FAQ  Usergroups  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
 Geno Smith
 Luke Joekel
 Domontre Moore
 Jarvis Jones
 Manti Te'o
 Star Lotulelei
 Tyler Wilson
 Other
View results
Latest topics
» Naruto Shippuden Season 5 (English Dub)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm by tamger

» Jordi-nio-polla-dscargar-gratis
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm by tamger

» Rihanna Russian Roulette
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 pm by tamger

» Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Key And Serial Key
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am by tamger

» Psiphon For 64bit Windows 7
Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am by tamger

Advertisement

Share | 

Everyone to Blame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Everyone to Blame   Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:04 am

Wanted: The person or persons responsible for the murder of the 2011 Kansas City Chiefs home opener.

But first, we have to read you your rights.

You have the right to be really angry. Anything you say or do may make you feel better but it won’t make the Chiefs better. You have the right to vent your frustrations and engage in friendly, thereputic debate with other Chiefs fans on Arrowhead Addict. If you cannot do so in a respectful manner, without cursing and hurling personal insults, you will be asked to leave. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?

The Suspects

Dons and Bosses:

Scott “Substance Over Sizzle” Pioli

Occupation: GM, Mafia Don, Savior, Genius, Guy from New England

Pioli is being investigated for a number of crimes including not being aggressive enough in free agency, drafting poorly and for not being Bill Belichick.

He was brought in for questioning but did not answer any of them.

Todd “It’s All Part Of The Plan” Haley

Occupation: Head football coach, amateur golfer, Grump, Curmudgeon, President of the Thom Jones Fan Club, Former President of the Mike Brown Fan Club, Secretary of the Sabby Piscitelli Alliance

Haley is wanted for questioning in the disappearance of Jon Baldwin, the appearance of Sabby Piscitelli, the kidnapping and imprisonment of Jamaal Charles, and for wearing a skull cap in doors. He is also being investigated for his role in what officials are calling “The Kansas City Chiefs Preseason Ponzi Scheme.” The scheme was said to pay dividends to players in fans without any work earned on the practice field.

He was brought in for questioning but pretended not to understand any of the questions. Possible insanity defense.

Bill “Father Time” Muir

Occupation: Offensive Coordinator, Offensive Line Coach, Old Man

The heir to the Dick Curl “QB destroying, offensive futility cartel,” Muir is wanted for minding his own business and doing what he is told. He’s also wanted for being really, really old.

Investigators fear Muir may have literally fallen asleep on the job during Sunday’s game. An undercover agent close to Muir claims Muir told him “God can make it rain food but he can’t make you eat it.” Our insider claims Muir was referring to the offenses lack of ability to execute the simplest of plays.

Muir was brought in for questioning but investigators found that his mouth had been sewn shut.

Clark “McDuck” Hunt

Hunt is wanted for conspiracy to ruin Todd Haley’s offseason practice and conditioning program by partaking in boring and otherwise unnecessary labor disputes with his employees.

He is also being investigated for being “cheap” but the investigation is ongoing.

Police went to Hunt’s home to bring him in for questioning but he was at a soccer match.

Underlings and Soldiers:

Matt “Check Down” Cassel

Cassel is wanted for checking down way too much, responding poorly to pressure and for missing wide open receivers. The cause of this behavior could be environmental.

Cassel was brought in for questioning. He said only that he’d give “110%” the next time.

Dexter “Pipsqueek” McCluster

McCluster is wanted for being too small to play in the NFL. He’s wanted for not being able to hold on the football and for being taken to early in the draft.

McCluster is at a juvenile detention center and thus his case is no open to the public.

Jerheme “Just a Guy” Urban

Wanted for impersonating a wide receiver.

When police attempted to arrest Urban, he fled. Police apprehended him quickly, however, after a brief low-speed foot chase.

Sabby “Who the F is Sabby Piscitelli” Piscitelli

Wanted for impersonating a football player.

Piscitelli was apprehended by police. He was taken behind the barn and shot without questioning.

The Preseason

Wanted for not mattering.

Police wanted to question the preseason about whether or not it mattered. Unfortunately, the preseason is over.

Investigators are now looking into “It’s Just The First Game” to find out if it matters.

If you have any information on the murder of the Chiefs regular season home opener, please leave them in the comments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:05 am

I thought this summed up everything pretty well. There is no 1 or 2 people to blame for how awful the Chiefs looked on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:09 am

When a team is so awful that everyone is to blame then shoudnt it start at the top?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Social Security is not Obama's fault, nor is it Bush's, Clinton's, etc...It's not a one-year fix.

If blame has to be put somewhere, I've made my case for Haley. I don't think he should be fired, but to steal and analogy from Bill Parcells, there are the chefs that cook the food, and there are the people who buy the groceries. Did the dinner suck because how it was cooked, or did it suck because of the ingredients. I think Haley and Pioli are on the same page as far as talent evaluation is concerned. I just think Haley undercooked the chicken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:37 pm

except we have a 4-3 T playing end. a bust on the other end. no NT worth a shit. that covers the dline. the oline has a G at LT. No RT to speak of and RBs go through us like they arent even there. So we dont address the oline at all? Whos job is it to get the proper players for the proper positions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:59 pm

It appears that working more on conditioning and less on actually practicing hurt the Chiefs more than expected.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
except we have a 4-3 T playing end. a bust on the other end. no NT worth a shit. that covers the dline. the oline has a G at LT. No RT to speak of and RBs go through us like they arent even there. So we dont address the oline at all? Whos job is it to get the proper players for the proper positions?

Dorsey is really good against the run, I like Gregg way the hell more than i did Edwards. I noticed Gregg always playing on the other side of the line of scrimmage this game, which is what u want your NT to do. Powe will develop but its gonna take a little time. Physically, Powe is not far from being ready. his curve is gonna be smaller than most NTs coming out. Will he be a super stud pocket collapser? maybe not, but i think we will be a good player. Gregg has been a guy who could collapse the pocket over the years, that part of his game may be gone with age. We will see. Jackson get washed out some this game but I noticed him hanging on the line hard. Dorsey actually got washed more than any of them this game. I was listening to Rich Gannon and he said the whole team came out unemotional and were just flat. I have to agree with him. I dont think this will be long term with the D line. or the rest of the team for that matter. With Berry gone, our run D and pass defense just went down the shitter even under the best of circumstances. Maybe McGraw or Washington will step up and do an edequate job. You just dont replace a guy who i think has a chance to be a Hall of Famer. Even if Jackson does turn out a bust, you cant hit on every pick. But i do think Pioli hit on an unusually large number of players in these last 2 drafts who will be large contributors to this team this season, or next year. Some may be even be the year after that. I like Aso on the line from what i seen last year. I'm not so hot of Lilja. Weiggy is gone after this year, Hudson has alot of potential. I haven't seen anything from him yet, but think he will be a guy that will develop. I know the kind of guy that Gaither can be, will he stay healthy? A dominate RT would be nice, i liked Carimi alot in this last draft. I wish we could have got him, but Baldwin was needed more. We have to get this guy on the field. He is a guy that will make Cassell look good. He has crazy vertical ability and his height will be a big benefit to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:17 pm

I think we need a stud LT myself. by getting one of those you upgrade 2 positions by moving Albert over to where he would be better. I dont doubt Baldwins talent. I doubt his ability to get his head on str8. If he grows up he might be better than Green or Jones. I do find it interesting this group been wanting character guys since they got here and get a jackass and a pothead this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:14 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
I think we need a stud LT myself. by getting one of those you upgrade 2 positions by moving Albert over to where he would be better. I dont doubt Baldwins talent. I doubt his ability to get his head on str8. If he grows up he might be better than Green or Jones. I do find it interesting this group been wanting character guys since they got here and get a jackass and a pothead this year.

If you get enough high quality guys in a locker room, they figure the good apples will lead a bad apple in the right direction. We will see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:15 am

Chiefs09 wrote:

We may already have him on the roster. Gaither is one hell of a pass blocker. His run blocking is questionable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:49 am

RustShack wrote:
It appears that working more on conditioning and less on actually practicing hurt the Chiefs more than expected.

Well on the brightside..We should know what were doing strategy wise around week 5 or maybe after the BYE..

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:44 am

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
RustShack wrote:

Well on the brightside..We should know what were doing strategy wise around week 5 or maybe after the BYE..
You are talking strategy wise in the draft right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Of course. We all know the strategy to the season. Bomb it and get a real QB. Although im sure Pioli wont.

All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:49 pm

If he does he should be fired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:52 pm

They dont have to tank it intentionally. It's just going to happen. Then maybe Haley gets fired anyway and we bring in Cowher and he gets his own franchise QB with Luck or Barkley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:53 pm

QB is not the problam lack of a recieving game besides Bowe and our oline and Dline. We need to put Gaither at LT and hope he stays healthy and Albert at RT. I wasn't sure about it before. But I think is the only way to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:55 pm

We need Cassel to blow an ACL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:23 am

Chiefs09 wrote:

It's Haley's job to prepare these players. I blame him 80% for the lines struggles. The other 10% is on the deliciousness of twinkies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:24 am

[quote="Chiefs09"]We need Cassel to blow an ACL.[/quote

And we need you to lose your typing fingers in a lawn mowing accident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:48 pm

[quote="FatThucker"]
Chiefs09 wrote:
We need Cassel to blow an ACL.[/quote

And we need you to lose your typing fingers in a lawn mowing accident.
It could happen but Cassel blowing his ACL would give KC the better chance to win I think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:18 pm

I personally think this year is a bad year to fire any coach. The lockout just fucked the whole year up from the get go.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:45 pm

RustShack wrote:
I personally think this year is a bad year to fire any coach. The lockout just fucked the whole year up from the get go.

Honestly with all the damn ACL and Achilles injuries this year, I wish the NFL would have just canceled the whole damn season. Not just our guys but all you read on espn is another ACL injury taking out a player for the season. I know 90% of players fully recover from ACL surgery. But i cant help but think it will be soft spots for future injuries. But i agree, Haley better not get fired this season. Missing the offseason program for a young team is bad news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:16 pm

I was only saying he should be fired if he tanked the season to try and get a specific player in the draft. I wasn't saying he should be fired from how the Chiefs are playing. It was only one game with alot of outside factors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:50 pm

I have a feeling if we get the first pick this year we still aren't drafting a QB. Don't get me wrong I would love to have a #1 overall caliber QB, but I'd hate to see us lose enough games to get there. And I'd really be upset if we get there and pass on that QB again. I still think the Chiefs hover around 8-8 this year give or take. Hopefully more towards the 10-6 I thought they would be going in, but losing Berry and Moeaki hurts those odds a lot, especially Berry. Huge huge blow to the D.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Teams were already able to run on us with ease now with Berry gone and the lack of penetration without the blitz I think I think we get torched in the air too. How many games can KC win ion a shootout? Cassel is the last QB in the NFL I want in a shootout. I guess .500 isnt out of the question I just dont see how we get there with our lines being so bad and the tough schedule later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone to Blame   

Back to top Go down

Everyone to Blame
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next