ARROWHEAD DRIVE

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Calendar  FAQ  Usergroups  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
 Geno Smith
 Luke Joekel
 Domontre Moore
 Jarvis Jones
 Manti Te'o
 Star Lotulelei
 Tyler Wilson
 Other
View results
Latest topics
» Naruto Shippuden Season 5 (English Dub)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm by tamger

» Jordi-nio-polla-dscargar-gratis
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm by tamger

» Rihanna Russian Roulette
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 pm by tamger

» Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Key And Serial Key
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am by tamger

» Psiphon For 64bit Windows 7
Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am by tamger

Advertisement

Share | 

Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

WR: Steve Breaston, Jerheme Urban, Jonathan Baldwin

LT: Branden Albert, Jared Gaither

LG: Ryan Lilja, Rodney Hudson

C: Casey Wiegmann, Rodney Hudson

RG: Jon Asamoah, Rodney Hudson

RT: Barry Richardson, Steve Maneri

TE: Leonard Pope, Jake O'Connell

WR: Dwayne Bowe, Terrance Copper, Keary Colbert

QB: Matt Cassel, Tyler Palko, Ricky Stanzi

FB: Le'Ron McClain, Jackie Battle

RB: Thomas Jones, Jamaal Charles, Dexter McCluster, Jackie Battle

DEFENSE

LDE: Tyson Jackson, Allen Bailey, Amon Gordon

NT: Kelly Gregg, Jerrell Powe, Amon Gordon

RDE: Glenn Dorsey, Wallace Gilberry, Brandon Bair

LOLB: Andy Studebaker, Cameron Sheffield, Justin Houston

LILB: Jovan Belcher, Demorrio Williams

RILB: Derrick Johnson, Demorrio Williams, Cory Greenwood

ROLB: Tamba Hali, Cameron Sheffield

LCB: Brandon Flowers, Travis Daniels

RCB: Brandon Carr, Javier Arenas, Jalil Brown

SS: Eric Berry, Jon McGraw, Donald Washington

FS: Kendrick Lewis, Sabby PIscitelli

SPECIAL TEAMS

P: Dustin Colquitt, Ryan Succop

K: Ryan Succop

LS: Thomas Gafford

PR: Dexter McCluster, Steve Breaston, Jerheme Urban

KR: Javier Arenas, Dexter McCluster, Steve Breaston
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:46 pm

Everyone has a opinion. But I just don't see how Cassel a Pro Bowl QB last year gets the blame for this. And tanking the season is ridiculious. If they do it on thier own with bad play then fine. But any coach who even thinks of tanking a season should be fired. Now I am not stupid. If it so happens we have a chance at Luck next year in the draft. Yes we have to take him. It's a no brainer. But anyone who believes he starts over Cassel with Haley here is mistaken. Cassel will tutor him for a year or two before he plays unless Cassel gets hurt and Luck blows it up. We can win with Cassel. We have done it. This is the coaches fault not Cassel's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:49 pm

You wont recognize Cassel won against the easiest schedule in history. He cant win with any pressure which means even if he gets lucky and lands an easy schedule he has zero chance to win in the playoffs. he is terrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:17 am

I'd take Cassel over Thigpen.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:24 am

We'd lose with either one. thigpen would just make is exciting. it doesnt matter Luck or Barkley will be here next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:40 am

OutlawChief wrote:
Everyone has a opinion. But I just don't see how Cassel a Pro Bowl QB last year gets the blame for this. And tanking the season is ridiculious. If they do it on thier own with bad play then fine. But any coach who even thinks of tanking a season should be fired. Now I am not stupid. If it so happens we have a chance at Luck next year in the draft. Yes we have to take him. It's a no brainer. But anyone who believes he starts over Cassel with Haley here is mistaken. Cassel will tutor him for a year or two before he plays unless Cassel gets hurt and Luck blows it up. We can win with Cassel. We have done it. This is the coaches fault not Cassel's

You've made a couple of logical posts and I completely agree with you. I would be on board for drafting Luck or Jones (Barkley blows) next year if the opportunity presents itself. The problem is, I can't get on board with losing to make it happen like many others. I agree that a team trying to 'win' the #1 overall draft pick is despicable and should in no way be tolerated. If you want this team to lose to get a top player, you're simply a loser. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:42 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
There are 3 studs this year. Luck, Barkley, and Jones. After that it is a strong 2nd tier group too.

Strong 2nd tier? From the guy who thinks it's impossible to win without an ultra-super-elite QB?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:46 pm

4th tier in this years draft is better than what we have. I want Luck or Barkley myself but understand you have to fix the trenches on both sides of the ball to win if you dont have that elite QB. So if all 3 stud QB's are gone and an elite LT is available it should be the pick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Well then why not fix the line for Cassel and set him loose. I bet we win games then. Put a line in front of him and I bet he has another ProBowl season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:24 pm

If Gaither gets back to shape our line isn't bad. Especially when you factor in Hudson and Asomah progressing. I would hope people aren't expecting those two to be playing at their best their first year starting, not to mention first start.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:47 pm

I agree they arent going to be good year 1. But they still suck this year. I'm not worried about the interior for the future. We need a LT and I dont want to hope that a guy with a bad back pans out at a position so important. LT and NT should have been more immediate upgrades over WR. WRs are like RBs in that they are a dime a dozen with good QB play and Line play. Other than the injury to Berry I dont mind the way things look for this year. I would take 4-12 if it means we land Luck or Barkley next year. I just dont think Pioli would be smart enough to draft either one if he gets the chance because Cassel is his great franchise QB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   

Back to top Go down

Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4