ARROWHEAD DRIVE

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Calendar  FAQ  Usergroups  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
 Geno Smith
 Luke Joekel
 Domontre Moore
 Jarvis Jones
 Manti Te'o
 Star Lotulelei
 Tyler Wilson
 Other
View results
Latest topics
» Naruto Shippuden Season 5 (English Dub)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm by tamger

» Jordi-nio-polla-dscargar-gratis
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm by tamger

» Rihanna Russian Roulette
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 pm by tamger

» Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Key And Serial Key
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am by tamger

» Psiphon For 64bit Windows 7
Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am by tamger

Advertisement

Share | 

Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

WR: Steve Breaston, Jerheme Urban, Jonathan Baldwin

LT: Branden Albert, Jared Gaither

LG: Ryan Lilja, Rodney Hudson

C: Casey Wiegmann, Rodney Hudson

RG: Jon Asamoah, Rodney Hudson

RT: Barry Richardson, Steve Maneri

TE: Leonard Pope, Jake O'Connell

WR: Dwayne Bowe, Terrance Copper, Keary Colbert

QB: Matt Cassel, Tyler Palko, Ricky Stanzi

FB: Le'Ron McClain, Jackie Battle

RB: Thomas Jones, Jamaal Charles, Dexter McCluster, Jackie Battle

DEFENSE

LDE: Tyson Jackson, Allen Bailey, Amon Gordon

NT: Kelly Gregg, Jerrell Powe, Amon Gordon

RDE: Glenn Dorsey, Wallace Gilberry, Brandon Bair

LOLB: Andy Studebaker, Cameron Sheffield, Justin Houston

LILB: Jovan Belcher, Demorrio Williams

RILB: Derrick Johnson, Demorrio Williams, Cory Greenwood

ROLB: Tamba Hali, Cameron Sheffield

LCB: Brandon Flowers, Travis Daniels

RCB: Brandon Carr, Javier Arenas, Jalil Brown

SS: Eric Berry, Jon McGraw, Donald Washington

FS: Kendrick Lewis, Sabby PIscitelli

SPECIAL TEAMS

P: Dustin Colquitt, Ryan Succop

K: Ryan Succop

LS: Thomas Gafford

PR: Dexter McCluster, Steve Breaston, Jerheme Urban

KR: Javier Arenas, Dexter McCluster, Steve Breaston
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
KCJay
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm

BigRatt wrote:
That about just freaking sucked ass! Every part of this team just got handled. With that being said, I'm still think they the Chiefs will come out of this.

I could see being optimistic if they got throttled by the Pats or the Eagles, but the Bills????

I am having serious doubts, especially with the schedule we have and if Eric Berry is lost for an extended part of the year....We are now going to play an up and coming Lions team that looked pretty good against a decent defense today...

DET 42 KC 10...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
RustShack wrote:
It was pretty sad. I still think they can get hot even after we lose the first few games, but it sucks when these are our easier games.

Way to hang in there as a fan. This was the worst team on our schedule and they dominated every single aspect of the game. Both lines suck. QB sucks. It might be putting it nicely to say T. Jackson is a worthless piece of shit. But other than that and one of the best safeties in the league being hurt things are looking up. But then again I am an idiot with all the negativity. nevermind every single thing I have said about the 2 players I hate and the lines looks to be dead on.

There is one thing that your are forgetting. The Chiefs just missed the whole offseason program, that was a big part of thier success last year. As young as the team is, the lockout looks like the thing thats going to hurt this team the most. I still think that this team has way to much damn talent to go to be as bad as your claiming. Funny thing is, I saw Dorsey getting run over more than Jackson today. Dorsey was a stud against the run last year, this loss is not a sign of just a couple of players getting thier ass beat. Everybody got their ass beat starting from the opening kickoff. This team was not ready to play in any phase. Haleys gamble to sit most of his starters in camp and preseason while everyone else was working their asses off is not paying off in any fashion. I understand why he took that approach. He realized that the players weren't lifting or running on thier own like they would have been working out under the coaches. he was afraid of losing players for the season or even for their careers. He still managed to lose 2 players for the season. There were flashes today of what this team is capable of. Especially their right before halftime, they looked unstoppable! the drive where pope got robbed looked really good. It may be a month or so into the season before this team is ready to play, but i still think they will get hot this season. There is no doubt in my mind that this team is by far better than last years!

Last edited by BigRatt on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Teams have started off slow and still made the Playoffs before. Its not really that uncommon.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:54 pm

RustShack wrote:
Teams have started off slow and still made the Playoffs before. Its not really that uncommon.

I agree, but they are starting off way slower than normal. It may be midseason before they jell with as much as they have missed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:04 pm

RustShack wrote:
Especially if Berry is out. Any word on when Baldwin is going to start playing?

I read this week his finger is still wrapped and he hasn't practiced in 3 weeks. I got to think his finger will have to heal before they take the splint off. Got to hand it to Thomas Jones boy! We need the vertical ability that Baldwin brings to the game in a bad way. Its clear Urban isnt it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KCJay
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:05 pm

The Lions are a real underrated team..They have one of, if not, the best WR in the game..Without Berry patrolling center field, I really don't think we stop the Stafford to Megatron connection, at all, next week..If we do, we will have to have much better play up front....Getting stood up at the line of scrimmage from the Bills OL is just embarrassing...

If we don't get any kind of real pressure on Stafford next week, he will pick us apart...and that's not even taking into account what CJ will do after he catches the ball..lol

Its a much tougher test next week..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Best will have a field day also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:22 pm

I wish we had Stafford.

Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:52 pm

RustShack wrote:
I wish we had Stafford.
I'm with ya on that one...

Question..When was the last time the Chiefs actually used a high pick on a "franchise" type of QB coming out of the draft? I have been a Chiefs fans for over 20 years and I can't think of one while I have been a fan..lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Hopefully its this year if we don't improve over the rest of the season.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:00 pm

KCJay wrote:
The Lions are a real underrated team..They have one of, if not, the best WR in the game..Without Berry patrolling center field, I really don't think we stop the Stafford to Megatron connection, at all, next week..If we do, we will have to have much better play up front....Getting stood up at the line of scrimmage from the Bills OL is just embarrassing...

If we don't get any kind of real pressure on Stafford next week, he will pick us apart...and that's not even taking into account what CJ will do after he catches the ball..lol

Its a much tougher test next week..

I agree! Moeaki was a montrous blow for run game and passing game, we cannot afford to lose Berry for the year. Its absolutely unthinkable!

Last edited by BigRatt on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:07 pm

RustShack wrote:
Hopefully its this year if we don't improve over the rest of the season.

Some nice ones in the draft this year! I just hope if they are going to do it, that they move up to get someone instead of settling for whoevers there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:02 am

If the Chiefs play the season like they played the first game, we should be in line for someone like Andrew Luck or Landry Jones (if either of them declare) and I would be all for it because it's not too often that teams have a chance at elite QB prospects. But this loss was in no way Cassel's fault. Yeah his 3 yards per attempt is incredibly pathetic, but what was he supposed to do? Force the ball into coverage? Throw to Moeaki or Baldwin? Trust Jamaal Charles and Dexter McCluster to stop fumbling the ball? Hand the ball off to D-Bowe so he couldn't drop it? Change all play calls at the line of scrimmage since Haley/Muir couldn't call a formidable play? Give blowjobs to all O-linemen in hopes that they will protect you better? No one was ready to play this week. It's bullshit to put this on Cassel who did nothing but throw to whoever accidentally happened to be open on the play.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:20 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
Good thing we didnt spend on a NT we are set there. that dline just shut down that great bills offense

And Abreyu Franklin's 1 tackle assist for the Saints would have made a difference? I just can't believe that Powe was inactive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:28 am

Chiefs09 wrote:
Pioli has put a dynasty together here in KC. this was an impressive game against a fantastic team. you guys are right about Pioli being a football god and can do no wrong.

Pioli lost his first round pick from last year (who you have stated is the best chiefs draft pick ever) and his first round pick from this year has been unavailable. That's two pretty big hits to overcome. And noone has said pioli has built a dynasty, we think he's building a dynasty. if anyone thought that could be achieved by year 3 was obviously over optimistic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:43 pm

FatThucker wrote:
If the Chiefs play the season like they played the first game, we should be in line for someone like Andrew Luck or Landry Jones (if either of them declare) and I would be all for it because it's not too often that teams have a chance at elite QB prospects. But this loss was in no way Cassel's fault. Yeah his 3 yards per attempt is incredibly pathetic, but what was he supposed to do? Force the ball into coverage? Throw to Moeaki or Baldwin? Trust Jamaal Charles and Dexter McCluster to stop fumbling the ball? Hand the ball off to D-Bowe so he couldn't drop it? Change all play calls at the line of scrimmage since Haley/Muir couldn't call a formidable play? Give blowjobs to all O-linemen in hopes that they will protect you better? No one was ready to play this week. It's bullshit to put this on Cassel who did nothing but throw to whoever accidentally happened to be open on the play.

I agree Cassel did what he was brought here to do. Manage the game the best he can. And that is what he did Sunday. I support Cassel. I know he isn't the greatest QB ever. But he is the best we have. If we have a chance for a good young QB prospect in next yrs draft. We have to go for it. But for now we have Cassel and he needs help for the oline, Rb's not fumbling, WR's that can catch a ball. Cassel was far from the problem Sunday. Our Chiefs plan sucked all around and wasn't prepaired at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Cassel cant take his eyes off a target from the second he takes a snap. he had open WRs if he knew how to look off. he flat out cant throw the ball down field worth a shit. I'm just glad he is the guy. we will lose more this year with him there. tanking this season is the best thing long term for this team. most fans dont ever like to admit that, but there is some serious QB talent coming out next year. and if pioli is the draft god you guys think he is you should be excited about the possibility of picking top 5 with the young talent we already have here. If we can fix the trenches and get a decent QB this coming offseason the Chiefs could become very good very quick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:08 pm

I was jacked about the offense when we got Baldwin. We don't have him right now. Losing Moeaki was a big loss to the offense also. Berry is arguably our best player(up there with Hali and Charles). Season isn't looking very good anymore.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:23 pm

I know you dont share the same opinion as me on Cassel Rust but do you think if the season tanks as bad as I think it's going to we would be a much better team with Luck assuming we are that bad to draft that high and would you draft him if the Chiefs had the chance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:14 pm

I'm the one who wanted Clausen two years ago. Stafford or at least Sanchez and not trade for Cassel. I didn't want a QB last year because we weren't in a position to draft a better one. Yes I would draft Luck or another elite prospect if he was there.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:25 pm

I personally like the look of Luck. He is extremely polished! I dont know anything about Jones but hear he is not a slouch. If Gaither can be solution, and we wind up with a top 10 pick. I'm for trading as much of the draft as we have to, to move up to 1. Then sign some FAs to deal with needs. I think the question is now, with a rookie scale in place, how many people will be willing to trade up and take a shot at a QB? I like to think that moving up either becomes more expensive or now has more competition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:23 pm

There are 3 studs this year. Luck, Barkley, and Jones. After that it is a strong 2nd tier group too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:55 am

Cassel and Muir are at the top of my blame list.

It seemed like almost every other play was a screen or some kind of short yardage play. We took very few shots 10 yards and farther, at least until the 4th quarter.

Cassels complete ignorance in the pocket and staring a reciever down continues this season. As soon as he takes the snap, he looks at who he's going to. If he's covered, he'll either force a pass or check down. Screw the 2nd and 3rd targets I guess? And in the pocket..God damn. The play where Cassel tried to spin out of a shoe string sack and he fell backwards another 5 yards? Unreal. Moron.

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:43 am

We'd be better off with Thigpen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:41 pm

No shit..I'd rather get Thiggy with it than Shitty with it..

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   

Back to top Go down

Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next