ARROWHEAD DRIVE

Best source for up to the minute Chiefs news, updates, rumors, and inside information!

Home  Calendar  FAQ  Usergroups  ArcadeArcade  Register  Log in  
Poll
Who is it?
 Geno Smith
 Luke Joekel
 Domontre Moore
 Jarvis Jones
 Manti Te'o
 Star Lotulelei
 Tyler Wilson
 Other
View results
Latest topics
» Naruto Shippuden Season 5 (English Dub)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm by tamger

» Jordi-nio-polla-dscargar-gratis
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm by tamger

» Rihanna Russian Roulette
Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 pm by tamger

» Bitdefender Total Security 2015 License Key And Serial Key
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 am by tamger

» Psiphon For 64bit Windows 7
Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am by tamger

Advertisement

Share | 

Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:12 pm

WR: Steve Breaston, Jerheme Urban, Jonathan Baldwin

LT: Branden Albert, Jared Gaither

LG: Ryan Lilja, Rodney Hudson

C: Casey Wiegmann, Rodney Hudson

RG: Jon Asamoah, Rodney Hudson

RT: Barry Richardson, Steve Maneri

TE: Leonard Pope, Jake O'Connell

WR: Dwayne Bowe, Terrance Copper, Keary Colbert

QB: Matt Cassel, Tyler Palko, Ricky Stanzi

FB: Le'Ron McClain, Jackie Battle

RB: Thomas Jones, Jamaal Charles, Dexter McCluster, Jackie Battle

DEFENSE

LDE: Tyson Jackson, Allen Bailey, Amon Gordon

NT: Kelly Gregg, Jerrell Powe, Amon Gordon

RDE: Glenn Dorsey, Wallace Gilberry, Brandon Bair

LOLB: Andy Studebaker, Cameron Sheffield, Justin Houston

LILB: Jovan Belcher, Demorrio Williams

RILB: Derrick Johnson, Demorrio Williams, Cory Greenwood

ROLB: Tamba Hali, Cameron Sheffield

LCB: Brandon Flowers, Travis Daniels

RCB: Brandon Carr, Javier Arenas, Jalil Brown

SS: Eric Berry, Jon McGraw, Donald Washington

FS: Kendrick Lewis, Sabby PIscitelli

SPECIAL TEAMS

P: Dustin Colquitt, Ryan Succop

K: Ryan Succop

LS: Thomas Gafford

PR: Dexter McCluster, Steve Breaston, Jerheme Urban

KR: Javier Arenas, Dexter McCluster, Steve Breaston
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:20 pm

Defense looks good, except Sabby backing up Lewis. RT slot worries the hell out of me. Memories of Hudson getting blown up last week for a sack doesn't do me any good for him as the primary backup. Like it or not, Buffalo here we come! At least we are starting with a easy game. Thier O line is still in pieces, they are starting last years 7th round pick Demetruis Bell at LT. Hali should have a field day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:26 pm

I am Starting the chiefs D this week in 2 leagues so I agree our D should have a great day. I just hope we dont lose something like 10-3. Sounds crazy but I think they have to win this game. They dont have a ton of easy games this year and to win the division they have to beat the teams they are supposed to beat as a division winner. This is one of those games. Winning this game might not tell a lot about where we are, but losing it could be a bad sign of things to come when the schedule gets harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
I am Starting the chiefs D this week in 2 leagues so I agree our D should have a great day. I just hope we dont lose something like 10-3. Sounds crazy but I think they have to win this game. They dont have a ton of easy games this year and to win the division they have to beat the teams they are supposed to beat as a division winner. This is one of those games. Winning this game might not tell a lot about where we are, but losing it could be a bad sign of things to come when the schedule gets harder.

I agree with that, we need to win all of them! I hope Baldwin gets on the field this week. If buffalo shuts down our running game, we are fucked! Charles and DMC should have a big week. It would be nice to see both sides of the ball get going and Cassell get some throws in to get him in a rhythm. I'm curious to see how are Gs fare with Dareus. I'm ready for some regular season action!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustShack
Giver of Life
Giver of Life

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:43 pm

I'd like to see Baldwin get some snaps. Don't really like Copper being a top backup. Don't really like that Belcher doesn't have a backup, if he goes down I'd feel better sliding DJ over and playing Williams there. Sucks losing Moeaki, and hopefully Cassel is good to go.

Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Cassel is still the starter?

5-11 here we gooooooo!!!

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
Cassel is still the starter?

5-11 here we gooooooo!!!

I was hoping a little worse. 5-11 wont bring us any Luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Cassel + Entire draft for Luck?

All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:00 pm

In a minute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:26 pm

I hope he fails a drug test and falls to us in the 3rd round...

All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Cassel has a ProBowl season and still no love. I know he doesn't have a huge arm and no accuracy on long throws. But the man has heart and leadership and tough as nails. And have no doubt he can play. I have high hopes for Cassel this year. I have always supported Cassel. And until he falls flat on his ass I always will. But if he keeps improving like he has every year, as Chiefs fans he should have our repect. But thats my opinion. And you have a right to yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:03 pm

OutlawChief wrote:
Cassel has a ProBowl season and still no love. I know he doesn't have a huge arm and no accuracy on long throws. But the man has heart and leadership and tough as nails. And have no doubt he can play. I have high hopes for Cassel this year. I have always supported Cassel. And until he falls flat on his ass I always will. But if he keeps improving like he has every year, as Chiefs fans he should have our repect. But thats my opinion. And you have a right to yours.

I agree completely with you and have always supported him! But Cassell will be 30 this year and it would be nice to have a high quality prospect like Luck sitting on the sideline and learning for a year or two. You have to admit the approach worked wonders for Aaron Rodgers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutlawChief
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:23 pm

BigRatt wrote:
OutlawChief wrote:

I agree completely with you and have always supported him! But Cassell will be 30 this year and it would be nice to have a high quality prospect like Luck sitting on the sideline and learning for a year or two. You have to admit the approach worked wonders for Aaron Rodgers.

That would be great lol. I am just not ready to blow off this season, when myself have high hopes for it. But yeah I would love to have luck in the wings. I just don't wanna suffer through a one or two win season to get him lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:35 pm

I think hes the best prospect since Manning. But I have to admit I was also big on Rick Mirer coming out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:43 pm

OutlawChief wrote:
BigRatt wrote:
OutlawChief wrote:

That would be great lol. I am just not ready to blow off this season, when myself have high hopes for it. But yeah I would love to have luck in the wings. I just don't wanna suffer through a one or two win season to get him lol.

I dont either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Urban is our #2, Moeaki is gone, and the oline is terrible. I dont think its gonna be a 2 win season, but it isnt gonna be a playoff season either with our schedule. I still say 7-9. I havent liked Cassel since he got here. I dont like anybody from NE. Loved it when we knocked Brady down for a year. wish it would have been longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:38 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
Urban is our #2, Moeaki is gone, and the oline is terrible. I dont think its gonna be a 2 win season, but it isnt gonna be a playoff season either with our schedule. I still say 7-9. I havent liked Cassel since he got here. I dont like anybody from NE. Loved it when we knocked Brady down for a year. wish it would have been longer.

So u admit your hate Pioli and his NE methodolgy. It might be time for you to pick a new team to root for buddy! I dont see anything changing any time soon. Your full of shit to think that the O line is terrible. Your talking about the leading rushing O line in the NFL last year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:41 am

you dont have to like ownerhip or management to root for a team. I dont like Dallas in basketball yet they have my fav owner in all of sports. I hate 2 players on this team but 4 are in my top 5 favs in the entire league. and the line is the same minus waters. yeah the best olineman we had. Good enough for NE to pick him up. the line got cassels ribs broke, hopefully this week its his ACL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Touchdown Bowe
Mod Lord
Mod Lord

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:35 am

Ricky Stanzi can already make the throws Cassel cant. Stanzi can already move in the pocket like Cassel cant. Stanzi is a better QB and Cassel is a broke dick excuse of a QB.

Go Stanzi!

All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:49 am

Touchdown Bowe wrote:
Ricky Stanzi can already make the throws Cassel cant. Stanzi can already move in the pocket like Cassel cant. Stanzi is a better QB and Cassel is a broke dick excuse of a QB.

Go Stanzi!

Just promise me you'll remember you said this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FatThucker
All-Pro
All-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:06 am

Chiefs09 wrote:

So many things suddenly make sense. I just always figured you were manic depressant! Maybe a slight case of schizophrenia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:10 am

would love for cassel to leave on a stretcher and never return to the NFL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigRatt
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:05 pm

Chiefs09 wrote:
would love for cassel to leave on a stretcher and never return to the NFL

So much anger in your life brother! This cant be healthy, it might be time for you to take up masturbating!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:31 pm

no anger here. dont have to be angry to dislike someone, but I guess that must be a hard concept for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiefs09
All-Madden
All-Madden

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:55 pm

the Chiefs just moved up to 8-8 for me with Manning out. What is sick is if they decide to put him on IR they will be bad enough to draft Luck next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update   

Back to top Go down

Chiefs vs Bills and Depth Chart Update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next